SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

search phrase quantities displayed in little green graphs somewhere on google?

about a year ago me and a client out of curiosity followed google's links for advertising his site on/using google -- we never did, and never entered much info. in the process i remember seeing a column of multiple green, small (thumb nail kind of size) bar charts for each keyword we had selected -- each graph gave the last 12 months or something number of searches for the keyword in question (i think, if memory serves). i can't find that now. is it no longer available? have i made this up? or how do i get back to that?

thanks.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've never heard of anything like that. But there is Google Trends.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=sitepoint

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe you are referring to the AdWords suggestion tool which shows estimated volume for a 30-day period, averaged over 12 months and competitive activity.

https://adwords.google.com/select/KeywordToolExternal
    - Ted S

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks. Ted S's suggestion is the closest to what i remember but the graphs are very different. it was pretty much exactly a year ago i think i am remembering it from. has what Ted S is linking to changed?

this is pretty much how i remember the graphs, which were down the left side of the screen, one for each key word/phrase i think. and the columns, possibly, i think, were months (this is one i just drew up based on how i remmeber it):

does that ring any bells with anyone?

thanks.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when these post move why don't they get labbelled as being moved? this is the second time it's happened and it appears as if it has been deleted and takes a while to find -- i'm sure a lot of people, with other messages, including their own, don't realise it's been moved and think it's been deleted as i keep nearly doing. it's most annoying. also this question has a far more likely chance of being answered in the google search engine list which is where i posted it than here (that's where the message was when it got its two responses) . it should as least be labelled as moved surely? why is it that some messages sometimes get that and some don't? is that an option available to the person who's moving it?