Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    personally i think you should redesign it from scratch
    my portfolio.. www.timothyblake.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    your website template doesnt make you professional, you need to change your website template and make it professional website.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of your comments are very helpful and I thank you ...

Some of you are just spiteful for no apparent reason ... but whatever ...

The domain name ... in this case ... was truly "the million dollar idea" ... as it is instantly memorable and has attracted a lot of attention in our industry.

Thank you all for your time and good luck in your chosen pursuits.

Raymond
    Join Our Nationwide Team Today!!
    Your own FREE website and email - jump start YOUR business!!

Honey I Shrunk Our Mortgage™!!

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ajaonyx47 View Post

1) Does the website "message" come across clearly?? Is it clear what the product is ...??
    Not really, I tend to be of the thought that you have no more than a few seconds to hook a customer. Given that, although I can tell your selling something to do with a mortgage, I'm not really sure what it is.
    2) Is the business opportunity associated with our product readily accessible and clearly explained??
    No. I'm not really sure if you're selling something yourself, or if you are merely pushing visitors to another company's product.
    3) Does the contact information stand out??
    Yes, the contact information is excellent.
    4) Should I make the "News" page stand out more?? I think this media information is pretty powerful ... so I'm considering making it more prominent.
    Although the news sources stand out, they don't have any defined benefit. I would consider publishing news feeds rather than just links to sites.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great Name - Needs a facelift

As most people have said - its a great name. However it isn't the most professionally made site. The Tab Bars in the middle need to be restructured so it doesn't look like my son's 5th grade classwork assignment. Sorry If I am being harsh here - Only constructive criticisms here.

You have a great idea - Follow through with it and it will be gold

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smart move the use of humor in your name, don't forget to protect it!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great name. Shame about the website.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm seeing the 'Home' nav button being pushed down in Safari. I think you're using !!! in some places where it might not be necessary. When people do that, it comes off a little 'used car sales guy-ish' to some folks.

Maybe work on a gradient for the background as well and spruce up the buttons. they're very 90's internet. theres plenty of good artists for hire on the cheap on this very forum.

good luck

SitePoint Enthusiast ydesignsx™'s Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The nav buttons are doing the same thing in FF2 too. Which is not a bad thing, because it gives the button effect. The buttons are huge and makes the overall cohesion of the site off center as does the images and information above the nav buttons.

I think you're heading in the right direction, yet there is something to be said about even spacing and positioning. For example, instead of centering everything, you could try faux columns and maximize the space available to you.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    site is kind of early 90's in style. Great name, I would spend a little more money on design. Buy a template or hire a designer.
    Also this is real comptitive area, you may want to do some SEO on the site-

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site looks alright to me. I would make some changes, though. Firstly, I would replace all images with better quality ones. Secondly, I would reduce the height of the header, get rid of the magazine cover and family photo there (you can place them in a sidebar or in the page below), and would place the contact information in a separate page. Then I would create a sidebar navigation block for the 6 image links that are currently underneath your home page's content.