User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Downloading script

I was searching for a way to download Rapidshare files for free without having to wait hours between each file when I found this http://www.rapidcek.com/
    I know its in another language but you can get the gist of how it works

Its a site that takes your rapidshare download link and lets you download your file straight away

Does anyone know where I could get a script that would do something similar to this? Or could someone tell me how it works?

I'm interested in maybe setting up a similar site

I've been searching for it but not sure what a script like this would be called

Thanks for any help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's probably why:

#

Which DOWNLOAD RULES have to be followed? (Terms of use)

* Free users have to enter some letters before the downloads start in order to have the permission to use the infrastructure of RapidShare for free.
    * Free users may only download a certain amount of Megabytes per hour. If this amount is exceeded, a message will appear.
    * If a free user violates this terms of use, RapidShare has the right to permanently ban the free user from the RapidShare network.
    * People writing programs with the goal to violate our terms of use will be made fully responsible for the financial losses/damages.
    (Source: http://rapidshare.com/en/faq.html)

ie. it's against their terms of service, so it shouldn't be done.