User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help with uploading via FTP

Hi All,

Apologies for not introducing and rushing in with questions!

I'm new here and have a real big issue, just re designed my companys web site in dreamweaver and photoshop, was ready to upload today, when I uploaded via and FTP server all i'm getting is a list of the files on remote server, you can actually see for yourself what's happening here

www.plan-london.co.uk

I have stated the home page, and named it correctly as 'index' and tried uploading the files into different directory's to see if that helps, but to no avail!

Also my GIF images, that make up the main body text and background aren't linked to the web pages, it's all a bit strange I've never had this problem before.

I have tried using an FTP explorer to see if I can spot the problem, but I'm stumped!!

Really would appreciate some help with this, I'm sure it's something simple that I'm missing, if I don't rectify it soon, I may lose my job!!!

Thanks so much guys, apologies if I'm in the wrong forum!

Beks X

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The problem isn't with your ftp upload program, it's with your PHP setup. Your include directories don't include the so called "includes" folder so PHP doesn't know where to find the files at.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok, that's good advice, thanks! Just got a call from the boss's wife, apparantly all the mail servers have gone down to, which, are hosted on the domain, ****!!! (outlook) Please please help! I've completely bugered up, I'm soooo getting sacked!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The best I can recommend is to contact the people hosting the site and see if they can help you diagnose what's going on. Unfortunately I'm unable to provide the emergency support you'd need, as I'm rather busy with things myself, but hopefully your provider can help you sort it out.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your input, it's much appreciated, will contact the host tomorrow. Thanks again, sorry to trouble you X