SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast Patricksia2007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tips and tricks about google adsense

Hi, everyone. I am just thinking of creating this new thread to talk about tips and tricks earning through google adsense. I would appreciated it if you could add on so that we all could share with each other what other ways to increase our income together.

I have listed some of the quick tips about earning incomes through Adsense. Basically, you will need to follow these tips and you should be able to get your incomes into the next higher level.

1) Blend your ads and appeared as part of your web content. You could easily achieve that through the use of the background, border and text color.

2) Use multiple ad units. According to Googleís TOS you are allowed to post up to three ad units per page.

3) Place the advertisements wisely. Donít inundate your visitors with advertising, but make them prominent enough to be noticeable. You will also need to position the ads with the highest CTR, as high as possible in the page. Normally, the first ads that appear in the pages (in the sourceís order) get the most income per click.

4) Determine your web site's focus; consider how much the advertisers pay for the advertisements. In other word, you need to know what those high paying keywords are, and customize your website in order to get high paying ads.

Cheers!
    Step by Step Guide Setting up a proper online business
    Discover various Web Marketing Tips and Tricks
    Find out different internet business models to make money online
    Ways to work at home online without being scammed

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ya that is basically what we should do. and never forget to test, test and test. Only with test we can optimize adsense that work best for our site.