User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyflower View Post
    This thread is for a list of online resources that you have found valuable in helping you to write good web content. My list is below. Feel free to add your resources to this stickied thread.
    Citation Styles
    Copyscape: the leading provider of services that protect your content against online plagiarism and theft.
    Copyright.com: The one-stop-shop for all your text licensing needs
    Good Documents.com: A web-site that discusses how to create good business documents in the linked, on-screen environment of Intranets and the Internet
    Phrase Finder: Phrase Thesaurus Ideas Generator for Writers
    Poynter Online: Everything You Need to Be a Better Journalist
    Readability Info
    The Chicago Manual of Style Online
    Usable Web: Guidelines for effectively writing online.
    Web Style Guide
    I do agree with you, whatever the links you have provided are the best links, but all the links are not working properly and not related to online seo web content writing links. Looking forward for SEO web content writing links. Please do the needful.

SQL Consultant gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jainteq View Post
    ...and not related to online seo web content writing links. Looking forward for SEO web content writing links.
    you will not find them in this thread
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL
    "giving out my real stuffs"

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jainteq View Post
    I do agree with you, whatever the links you have provided are the best links, but all the links are not working properly and not related to online seo web content writing links. Looking forward for SEO web content writing links. Please do the needful.
    If you want to discuss SEO, use the Internet marketing forum. This forum is for those who are interested in learning to write well for website visitors, not for search engines. You might also want to take the time to read forum announcements and stickies so you know what is acceptable in each forum and what is not.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the information. Its really very valuable for me. Its very important to have fresh and original content on whatever topic you are writing whether its a blog, article , press release etc.

snipped link
    Last edited by John_Betong; May 24, 2013 at 07:16.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    all to put as check over the the repetition of the same content which is all available over the web already.. it simple improves the creativity and imagination into writing a content ...

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This will be a good source of information regarding for making the sites promotion including also the tips of SEO. This kind of process will tend to have an outsource in different matters specifically on how to copywrite a good articles.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This article means a lot to me and for other individuals who are willing to strive harder and harder just to be one of the pros. The brilliant thing in this article is that you are being guided step by step til you reach the peak as one of the good peeps in the field of content writing. For example, I learned from this resources the good features in Copyscape, a software who fights for copy writing infringement. I heard about this article when I was having my capstone proposal, my adviser is giving us an idea of making our proposal unique and if ever we try to plagiarize anything, she can easily locate our sources, which is bad. Not until then, I really admire this application, not because it can trace up anything but of course, you are given a push to build your own identity having a unique content. Meaning, pushing you to become one of the finest web content writers in the globe.
    I am expert on the ff. services: Ultra Spinnable Articles
    Content Writing Services | Video Marketing Services
    Let me know if you need assistance on the mentioned services.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am so confused in all above sites. I have checked almost all of them but still i need the best one please suggest only one of the best article checker.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of these tools are outdated a-nd they are no longer works really. the good content should be high quality with it's paragraphs and images, and
    not juts a few words.

SQL Consultant gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnRCW View Post
    the good content should be high quality with it's paragraphs and images, and
    not juts a few words.
    dude, it should also observe the rules of spelling and grammar... unlike your post
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL
    "giving out my real stuffs"

Avid Logophile silver trophy
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)
    Thanks to all who provided useful contributions to this thread.

This thread has become stale and only attracts those trying to "cheat the system", expecting to get Search Engine Ranking (unaware that all Sitepoint forum posts have the "no-follow" meta tag), so it has been closed.
    Don't be yourself. Be someone a little nicer. -Mignon McLaughlin, journalist and author (1913-1983)

Git is for EVERYONE
    Literally, the best app for readers.
    Make Your P@ssw0rd Secure
    Leveraging SubDomains