SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Realtime Dynamic Keyword Targeted Contextual Ads

I'd like to know if anyone knows of a contextual ad provider that will allow us to pass in a block of text dynamically, in real-time and display relevant ads based on the content. Please share if so.

Google has the google_kw argument for AdSense, but unfortunately it's only for Premium Accounts, i.e. elite websites (ala Tech Crunch). We're trying to do something similar.

In short we would like to pass in a paragraph of text, for example... not specific, comma separated keywords.

Our content is coming from a database driven Flex application, so indexing isn't an option for us, but we're desperately in need of an ad revenue stream that fits our needs.

Thanks

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have found http://kontera.com/ to be good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With Google...

The HTML tags to emphasize a page section take the following format:
    <!-- google_ad_section_start -->

<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

This feature should only be used to emphasize significant sections of your site's relevant content. It is against G's TOS to manipulate the ad targeting to result in ads that are not relevant to the content of your pages.

Real time dynamic ad targeting is too risky for legit advertisers, that's why it's only logic that the website should be premium in order to benefit this technology.