Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

eCommerce solution for camp enrollment

Hey, everyone -

I'm looking for an eCommerce package that will allow me the flexibility I need to use it for camp enrollment.

I have 3 different camp programs, one for younger children, one for teens, and one for techs... I'd like a parent to be able to fill out an application with the camper's vitals, then pay via credit card (I've got the merchant account and gateway already through authorize.net), and upon checkout I would be sent an email with the camper's information, and they would be sent an email with a receipt and welcome letter for enrollment...

I was looking into zen cart, but it appears to be a bit of overkill for me and I can't seem to get rid of things like quantity for campers and shipping for enrollments (I can make shipping free, but that seems to confuse the parents: "Shipping what?"). Does anyone know of a good solution for what I'm looking for?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is a Joomla component that supposedly does this called DT Register. You can set up your form and accept payments through autorize.net and PayPal. You can find info on the extension here: http://www.dthdevelopment.com/content/view/35/56/

I would think you should be able to make each camp program an event and set up a form with all of the information your need. It says the registrant will get an e-mail after they register.

I can't vouch for this though, I have not tried it yet but was researching it for a client's site.