User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

About Link Buying.....

Hi,

Link buying or Paid link is topic of discussion among webmasters as it is a violation of webmaster guidelines. Some webmasters are still involve in buying or selling links and some are confused about it.

So, hereI would like to share you some great and really helpful information regarding to link buying or paid links which I have found today at Jim Boykin's blog. It will sure help you to solve your all queries regarding to link buying issue.

Please go through this link below:
    http://www.jimboykin.com/link-buying/

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy hooperman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by coolslko View Post
    Link buying or Paid link is topic of discussion among webmasters as it is a violation of webmaster guidelines.
    There is nothing wrong with buying links, and it doesn't violate any webmaster guidelines that I've seen.

Buying links specifically to game the search engines is what the furore is about.

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hooperman View Post
    Buying links specifically to game the search engines is what the furore is about.
    Exactly. They don't care how you promote your site as long as you aren't manipulating their search results. That's the key.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nicely done indeed.
    Its beyond doubt that webmasters are getting really paranoid about paid links or buying links whereas Matt Cutts has always maintained that as long as the link is humanly reviewed (editorial vote) and useful to visitors- there is no problem.

That is why those many web directories who were offering services for SEO purpose got penalized and old but established directories like GoGuides, JoeAnt, WowDirectory, Gimpsy etc. are still rocking.