SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quality article should be a catchy one

title plays a vital role in an article so it should catch the traffic eyes

so first work on title then on it`s inner matter

inner matter should be easily understand by the traffic and hould contain the information regarding what the title suggest

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am new to the forum & I feel the need to comment on this discussion. I am not trying to offend anyone. I am just curious & I don't understand how some people can talk about grammar & spelling when they don't use it properly when writing about it. It amuses me, though. The information is good, but the way some of it is written is amusing.

Word Painter silver trophy Shyflower's Avatar
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by luckydogcam View Post
    I am new to the forum & I feel the need to comment on this discussion. I am not trying to offend anyone. I am just curious & I don't understand how some people can talk about grammar & spelling when they don't use it properly when writing about it. It amuses me, though. The information is good, but the way some of it is written is amusing.
    English is a second language for many of those who post in this forum. When blogging or writing content, they may use grammar and spell checkers to make sure their content is correct. However, posting here is more informal.
    Linda Jenkinson
    "Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean." ~Unknown

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Title plays a very important role. However paragraph structure will either make or break a lot of things. If it's too wall-like no one will read it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    keep your sentences short. people don't like to read very long sentences. get straight to the point unless you are a lifestyle or creative writer.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Criteria of a good article:

Good and specific title - we are all looking for specifics!
    Complete information - should not be high on concept but no specifics; should get the job done
    Grammatically correct - it's nothing more frustrating to read than those with grammar or spelling errors

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lots of ideas, lots of opinions and concepts.. Can't even make my mind. But many have touched the basics!
    Increase Traffic - To site or Referral Program
    Traffic Exchange - Social Networking
    Contact Solo Ads - Email Marketing

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A quality article must have a good title with relevant and convincing information about the topic with no error at all.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The most important factor would be valuable information for readers. Good article has interesting, exciting title and content.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Article is not only about providing information to the people but also the technique should be such that people get interested while going through the article. So make sure that you have a catchy title that can get viewers attention.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Always remember the fundamental basics we all learned in school when we were young. Whenever you write a story, or an article in this case, you must have A good Catchy title or subject line.

Begin with an introduction, where you briefly describe what the reader should look forward to as the read on.

The body of the article should be supported by facts. It should have a natural flow, as if you are having a conversation. If you are describing different things, develop each idea in a different paragraph. If you are integrating keywords, do so in a natural conversational way. Do not by any means over crowd an article with keywords. It will make it seem like a desperate attempt to be ranked, and it will not convey a clear message.

Finally, write a conclusion that ties all of your ideas together in a cohesive and clear manner.

Do not forget to walk away from your article once you are done. This will allow you to take a breather and be able to review and edit your article accordingly.

SitePoint Enthusiast annettelode's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=USPB;3693224]Can you tell me what are the Criteria of a Quality Article?[/QUOTE

Write a really educational article-A how to article is always a winner.

Spend some time researching to find the most catching headline.

SitePoint Member WebMasterMySite's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hmm........write in points with headings

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As many other people have said, the title has to be catch - but at the same time you want to try to get your keywords in there, if possible.

Then of course once you get their attention, the article needs to be extremely relevant to the title and leave the reader wanting more. If they want more they will click on your link at the end, which gives you free traffic.
    Wealthy Affiliate - reason I'm a 6 figure marketer.
    Worldwide Brands - great for learning drop shipping.
    Doba - good worldwide brands alternative.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    article should be write informatics and don't miss spell or grammer language also you can not direct promotion of your website this may be harmless of your website because article is for anything news of your website . Write article as per visitor need,

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    article, an important factor to describe your services or thoughts in web. But the bounce rate of web based people are so high that convincing them to stay and read your article is really a tough job.

If you think your self a visitor and in search of something like any story or article then analyzing your own behavior you can have an idea of behaviors of others while doing the same

Title is the most important. As whenever i have chosen any article to read I always clicked those whose title has motivated me to have a look over it.

Now comes the body, if the article is good enough make you go through few lines which makes the viewer to stay there for a while then you can take it as a grant that the viewer will go to the last unless you have broken the bridge.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should know the target audience of your articles, if you want to write a good one adn want readers to really appreciate what you want to say, you should know what they want and give it to them.

Sometimes, using their exact terminologies can make them feel at home and would gladly take whatever you are promoting (affiliate products, CPA signups, opt-ins, etc.)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1. Title:
    A title should be according to your purpose and hits the people attraction.
    2.Body:
    In a body the main idea or purpose of your article should be explained without affecting the interest of your reader. Enlighten the main benefits or uses of your service or if a article is only for giving knowledge do the best to clear all the things.
    3. Resource Box:
    Only try to give 2 links in it not more than that.
    4. Author Bio:
    Give a brief bio of author. Be a original author and concise according to the interest of the people.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An important quality is uniqueness. You don't need to just copy your article from somewhere for a thought that google will not be able to detect it. Every article should be one of a kind and must meet the criteria of non-duplication.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Article writing in promotion is a very important aspect. But it should be in proper and effective manner. If we are doing it in a proper manner then we can get better exposure from article.

I am writing few guidelines for writing good article:
    1. Title of article should not contain more than 80 characters and it should be attractive in reading.
    2. Description of article should not contain more than 200 characters.
    3. Body of article should contains 500-700 words in 4-45 paragraph.
    4. Keyword density of article should be ~2-3%.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Artical should have Good and meaningful Title and helpful content .

dooby dooby doo silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    I think 7 pages is more than enough information.....!
    Thread closed
    Mike Swiffin - Community Team Advisor
    Only a woman can read between the lines of a one word answer.....