SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast bloggernoob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Make Money Blogs, Pyramid Scheme?

I do believe that you can make money by blogging. that stated, i've been getting more discouraged by make money blogs after i started. i too have a make money blog, and find it harder to get over a hump. i wrote a post about how it seems like it's a pyramid scheme. only a few people actually get rich from it. instant riches are promised to all. they encourage paying for reviews etc. what do you guys think?

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make money blog is the slow way to make money. Get over it, you can't teach people how to make money when you don't even make money. Stop being brainwashed by John Chow.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are more sites that pay you when you write posts about a specific product for a company in your blog. I think that it worths alot.

SitePoint Enthusiast bloggernoob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    googamr, i like paid posting. it allows smaller blogs to make a few bucks. animedude-i guess you did even bother going to my blog. why comment on this thread when you don't know what you're talking about. and what a load of crock. u make 15k a month with neverblueads. haha. ok dude.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloggernoob View Post
    googamr, i like paid posting. it allows smaller blogs to make a few bucks. animedude-i guess you did even bother going to my blog. why comment on this thread when you don't know what you're talking about. and what a load of crock. u make 15k a month with neverblueads. haha. ok dude.
    Sure, why not? Ever heard of affiliate marketing? I make even more with AzoogleAds.

I went to your blog. It is no different from any other money making blog, and the content is not even intriguing.

How you know that I don't know what I am talking about. Many of the popular money making blogs are people who already make loads of money from other sources of income and the blog is just propaganda tool for them to promote themself.

"i've been getting more discouraged by make money blogs after i started."
    This sentence already tells me that you are making pennies and not thousands.