SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clickbank Apologise for NOT paying me

Iíve been slowly making some clickbank sales. Not really promoting them in any major way. Anyway I met the minimum requirement about 3 months ago for payment. By that I mean sales made with 5 or more different credit card numbers, including at least one Visa card, and one MasterCard. (PayPal, re-bills and eCheck donít count)

I emailed them a few days ago asking why my check hadnít been issued, and they replied saying that I didnít meet the min requirement. I then wrote backing saying that I had clocked up 8 different sales since late 2006 all with different cards, including at least one Visa card, and one MasterCard. They replied again saying that I still hadnít met the min requirment.

I was now a little peed off, so I wrote to the them for the 3rd time, and I included details of each of the 8 transactions. Yesterday I got a mail from them apologising for their error, and that a cheque would be issued on the next issue date.

All Im saying is donít take their automatic word for it, if you feel you are due your first check.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I then wrote backing saying that I had clocked up 8 different sales since late 2006
    That's the thing, you took a while you reach the minimum so they consider you low priority. Any excuse so that they can save a buck.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by asprookie View Post
    That's the thing, you took a while you reach the minimum so they consider you low priority. Any excuse so that they can save a buck.
    Exactly, thanks man.