SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most effective linkbuilding service

I want to know which linkbuilding service is best in comparation of price/quality

there are tons of offers with adding URL to the large number of search engines, catalogues etc. but i want to know where will be my money best spent? Is it real and trustful when some company offers to list my URL to 100.000 and more search engines for just few bucks?

Are there any quality and prooved linkbuilding services for the price - let say 100$ at max ?

Do they offer any feedback or proof that my URL is REALLY indexed?

Do you have any expiriences with such a service, wich one you could recommend?

And is there any difference between indexing english web and other language web?

I want to find the best company/offer to link my URLs to as many search engines and catalogues as possible. But i donīt want just to add simple URL, but also a description, keywords etc.

Thanks for your answers !

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by drewid View Post
    there are tons of offers with adding URL to the large number of search engines, catalogues etc. but i want to know where will be my money best spent? Is it real and trustful when some company offers to list my URL to 100.000 and more search engines for just few bucks?
    No because there are only three search engines to submit to. When they claim there are 100,000 they are full of crap. What they really do is submit you to a bunch of link farms and email harvesters. Stay away from services like that.

Are there any quality and prooved linkbuilding services for the price - let say 100$ at max ?
    You can hire someone to submit your site to web directories. It won't do a whole lot for your site but for that price that's all you can expect.

Do they offer any feedback or proof that my URL is REALLY indexed?
    All they can do is submit it. After that it is up to the sites they submit to to approve your listing. They can't control that.

And is there any difference between indexing english web and other language web?
    No.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All I can say is I wouldn't waste my money on techniques like that. There are far better ways to improve your standing and PR, that are far more effective. If you want to hire people to get your linkbacks then fine, but the services you are talking about won't do it.

********* user
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can submit some articles to article directories. In this way you will get backlinks.

Some are free, others are paid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Linkbuilding is something to be done continuously for PR and SERP purposes. I would suggest you explore the common link building techinques - directory submissions, article marketing, social bookmarking, etc. to get optimum results
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yourself there are many website out with a directory list..

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Article marketing is good but unfortunately we have to write quality one otherwise other people won't publish our article on their site. I heard social media is going to be the major link building tools in the future. But I guess if we don't have the money it really going to be a tough jobs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by infonote View Post
    You can submit some articles to article directories. In this way you will get backlinks.
    Article directories are worse then regular directories as the articles tend to be weeded out due to duplicate content issues. Thus links on them are essentially non-existent. They'll still be there but worthless since no one will find them through search engines and search engines won't give hem any value.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a shame. I have never used article directories, but had so often heard of this method recommended as a way to get link backs. If what you are saying is true, then it's not the benefit that people make it out to be.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by talkalot View Post
    This is a shame. I have never used article directories, but had so often heard of this method recommended as a way to get link backs. If what you are saying is true, then it's not the benefit that people make it out to be.
    This is because times have changed but some people have not caught up with the times. Gimmicks like that used to work but as Google and the other searches engines continually improve their algorithms by removing useless content (of which duplicate content is useless content) they just stop being worthwhile. Unfortunately some people fail to understand that. Heck, some people still believe meta tags are important for SEO and search engines haven't used them in years.

Forum Buyer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    METAS are actually important for certain website types....

For example with myspace resoruce type sites most pages are simply the header with nav links then a bunch of codes and images. So having unique metas to describe the pages content IS important. Because frankly if all your pages main content is is codes then the search engine has nothing to index.

No need to take my word for it. Just look at some of the myspace related searches in google and look at the description under the link in those search results, then go to the actual page and look for that description text... It's not there... But it's in the meta If Google can't find any text to use in your description it WILL use the META description tag.

So saying SEs haven't used METAs in years is not only misleading it's flat out false...
    Founder/Admin of a pretty decent chat forum
    Download free winterboard themes for your iPhone
    I run sites powered by vbulletin and one about the HTC Jetstream.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are better off doing submission to directories and link building yourself. This way you control what text is in links and what sites you submit to.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeB. View Post
    So saying SEs haven't used METAs in years is not only misleading it's flat out false...
    Let me clarify, meta tags do not affect your rankings.

What you described is Google, and other search engines, using the meta description as the snippet in the SERPs. That's something that is well known and the reason why meta tags are encouraged to be used. It's just important to understand it doesn't help your pages rank any better.

Forum Buyer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed, thanks for clarifying.
    Founder/Admin of a pretty decent chat forum
    Download free winterboard themes for your iPhone
    I run sites powered by vbulletin and one about the HTC Jetstream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also Blogs are good source for link building.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why not do this traffic building methods:
    1. Article Marketing
    2. Social Bookmarking
    3. RSS Submission
    4. Directory submissions
    5. Blogging
    6. Viral Marketing with ebooks on forum marketing
    7. Comment Posting
    8. Forum Posting in related forums

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by micfo.com View Post
    Also Blogs are good source for link building.
    Not really. Most blogs use nofollow on the comment links which makes them invisible/worthless to search engines. Humans can see them but how much traffic do blog comments really bring?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    Not really. Most blogs use nofollow on the comment links which makes them invisible/worthless to search engines. Humans can see them but how much traffic do blog comments really bring?

If you write quality & decent content that will increase chances that people would like to linkback to you those 'do follow up".

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If you write quality & decent content that will increase chances that people would like to linkback to you those 'do follow up".
    You mean writing content in your own blog. I thought you meant commenting in other people's blogs.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    You mean writing content in your own blog. I thought you meant commenting in other people's blogs.
    Yep, also before commenting, one can filter through using tools like commenthunt.com that let you find the blogs which do follow up links for your specific niche.

SitePoint Enthusiast Mystery-777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep, also before commenting, one can filter through using tools like commenthunt.com that let you find the blogs which do follow up links for your specific niche.
    Have you personally used this service? Is it any good?