SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What is your minimum ROI expectation/target for content?

Hi Everyone,

I have been working on a medical information site (a specific medical procedure) for a few weeks now, and I decided to pay professional health-oriented writers to create solid, original and authoritative content. I set my budget for the site at $1000, and so far I am on target to launch with about 10,000 words worth of unique content.

My question is this: What, if any, ROI (Return on Investment) expectations or targets do you have for your content? In other words, do you expect that a single post will yield a xx% return on your original investment over x number of months via AdSense clicks, etc.?

Thanks.
    Prostate Cancer.info

HealthDB.net - Coming Soon!

SitePoint Guru bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it's adsense, that depends on what you're selling. If it's just clicks, you're more than likely going to be disappointed.

Many people sell, for instance, medical consultations, speaking engagements and so on. If you have a specific product or service to sell your potential ROI will be much better.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The revenues will grow gradually via the adsense route, you`ve just gotta back it up with some good & consistent content !!