SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Burst Direct surveys

What kind of response do you get from your visitors to Burst's surveys? I know you have to have a certain number of them over a 2 year period, but my visitors just aren't filling them out.

My earnings are really low with Burst - without enough surveys, I don't think it will ever grow much, and I'll never reach payout in a reasonable time.

Amanda

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Links2Cash View Post
    ...my visitors just aren't filling them out.
    Why aren't they filling out the surveys?

If you have determined visitors (as opposed to those who stumble onto your site and leave straight away), it might be worthwhile finding out why the surveys aren't being filled out. If you can address the issue with some sort of solution or incentive for your visitors, you may see the number of surveys completed rise.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Burst does not allow you to "incentivize" responses to their survey. But I wouldn't worry about a low response too much with Burst Direct...they aren't trying to sell targeted business on your site. They are in the business of selling highly optimized run-of-network campaigns.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The site is a small, niche eCommerce site, with the same visitors coming back at least monthly. They come, shop and leave, they just don't see the point in the surveys. I have asked them about it, but no one seems to spend the time.
    It might also be because my customers are world-wide, and not all of them may be fluent in English.

Well, I'll just leave the ads on the site, now and then someone fills them out.