SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vizi Direct- Can you help us?

Received a few complaints and suggestions. Maybe some of the people can email us, or leave suggestions on this board on how we can improve publisher relations:

- 1-800 number for any publisher to call?
    - We are going to get rid of the min amount payable per month. Thanks for those who already suggested this.

What else would you like to see in a network?

If you have ideas, please email Andrew MOskowitz @ andrew@vizi-inc.com or leave a message here.

We'd love to know what problems are happening, what you could do to suggest solutions.
    Support | ViziDirect
    Rated as one of the top 5
    networks in the world
    according to Media Magazine.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no response to E-mail problems :

- email accounting department regarding payment issues

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Video4u, send me an email with the name of your site on our system? I have gone through the accounting emails, and every email sent to us has been answered. However, it seems we have no emails from you. I have looked through the spam filters also! It's very possible that its not getting to us somehow. Strange, but true!
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well

well i try to apply at:
    http://www.vizidirect.com/apply.php
    and after submitting i get back to the same page without any indication if the form was successfull or not... very frustrating ...
    New free idlogger at sudokulive.net/idlogger (u/p : admin/admin)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're dropping the minimum payout, I would suggest paypal payments as an option. For international publishers, the cost of cashing american bankchecks are very high: for example in the Netherlands you pay at least 12 euro (aprox 18 dollars) for cashing an american bankcheck. I personally think it's not worth to cash a check when the costs for cashing it are higher than 2%.
    This means that, for most international publishers it won't help if you drop the min payment limit unless you provide some other payment options like paypal or wire transfer.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I emailed her back in July & Sept regarding both late payments. I got her reply, but now I sent her emails and she doesn't respond at all. I just sent her another email just now. I hope she reply.

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ViziDirect View Post
    Video4u, send me an email with the name of your site on our system? I have gone through the accounting emails, and every email sent to us has been answered. However, it seems we have no emails from you. I have looked through the spam filters also! It's very possible that its not getting to us somehow. Strange, but true!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Received a few complaints and suggestions. Maybe some of the people can email us, or leave suggestions on this board on how we can improve publisher relations:

- 1-800 number for any publisher to call?
    - We are going to get rid of the min amount payable per month. Thanks for those who already suggested this.

What else would you like to see in a network?

If you have ideas, please email Andrew MOskowitz @ andrew@vizi-inc.com or leave a message here.

We'd love to know what problems are happening, what you could do to suggest solutions.
    Andrew does not answer email. I sent him a number of emails with questions and he couldn't be bothered to reply. Your staff needs to get on the ball when it comes to email.

Paypal should be an option for payment.

All staff should be on the same page. Apparently, you believe the minimum payout is $400 while your own terms state $25.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by video4u View Post
    I emailed her back in July & Sept regarding both late payments. I got her reply, but now I sent her emails and she doesn't respond at all. I just sent her another email just now. I hope she reply.

thanks.
    T.A., i just saw your email in her box, will make sure she follows up. Please note that it is the holidays here and many people took off from the 24th to the 2nd or 3rd.

I will make sure she follows-up IMMEDIATELY.

We are looking into paypal as a function.
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I wish you to grow up first, then enter this business.

just received from this VIZI man via pm:

ViziDirect: You are a real dipshit you know that
    very nice of you, kind of summing up of who you are really

Are you a rep or owner of vizi ? Based on your posts seems to me that you are the owner, then how come the owner of "one of the top 5 networks in the world" comes to forums? Dont you have enough reps to do that job?

@ ViziDirect, the rest of your pm's will be ignored if you send any.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thx a lot !Finally someone can reply my email!

T.A., i just saw your email in her box, will make sure she follows up. Please note that it is the holidays here and many people took off from the 24th to the 2nd or 3rd.

I will make sure she follows-up IMMEDIATELY.

We are looking into paypal as a function.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by N_F_S View Post
    Well, I wish you to grow up first, then enter this business.

just received from this VIZI man via pm:

very nice of you, kind of summing up of who you are really

Are you a rep or owner of vizi ? Based on your posts seems to me that you are the owner, then how come the owner of "one of the top 5 networks in the world" comes to forums? Dont you have enough reps to do that job?

@ ViziDirect, the rest of your pm's will be ignored if you send any.
    I received a PM too but I didn't open it. Major companies don't resort to childish PMs. Maybe Pesach Lattin would be interested to know that one of his employees is acting childish giving his company a bad name.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Red View Post
    I received a PM too but I didn't open it. Major companies don't resort to childish PMs. Maybe Pesach Lattin would be interested to know that one of his employees is acting childish giving his company a bad name.
    To moderator Matt:

Matt, Im just trying to help, you could ask lil red's login info and then decide if vizi really hasnt paid him.

I've said it many times , Im not working with vizi, I have worked with ICON (at that time they wouldnt answer my emails too), which is the same, nor am I a competitor. You can delete any of my posts upon vizi's request, I think there are plenty posts here from other people, which I hope wont be deleted.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really, really childish... we tracked down VIDEO4u on the HOLIDAY WEEKEND and got everything figured out. Frankly, you are just attacking people now including the owner of this site now. The reason for his payment problems is because of his location (its very hard to get mail there) and we are going to be setting up a special paypal for him, and then moving everyone else over to it if they want.

Numerous people from our company use this forum to try to help the few publishers (and growing) that come here.

The only complaints we are getting are from NFS & Lil Red, both who claim they don't do business with Vizi. The other complaint was resolved immediately during the weekend to find what is going on. Our CEO got in touch with him immediately and helped him out over the weekend. I'd love for anyone else to point another company that has done things that way, over the weekend holiday to help a customer who needed help.
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is really, really childish... we tracked down VIDEO4u on the HOLIDAY WEEKEND and got everything figured out. Frankly, you are just attacking people now including the owner of this site now.
    Attacking people? At least I can speak without rude words like "dipsh*t" from your lexicon and then you said it was a joke. Well, count my post as a JOKE then too. Sometimes I think you dont understand english very well.

Just to back up my posts, here are some quotes from DMX forums:

Thread - Payment from Vizi and ARG ?? = > 3 people there complaining about payment.

Thread - LATE Payments (months) from Vizi's Direct RM Account! = > same 3 people complaining + another 3 new publishers joined in, after that 2 of them received checks with misspelled name.
    Admit it, that you do[did] have problems, is that so hard to do? Now we helped you to solve them (via Sitepoint as well) and you desided to rise min payout amount. You should say thank you instead.

Lets end these debates, enough of popularity received.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the help, then!

Have a Happy New Year Everyone!
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world