SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mccollin View Post
    I am sure. As I am sure that Burst, Casale, and Tribal Fusion also approve forums... sometimes. You need a heavily moderated forum in a niche that is attractive to advertisers. I doubt a teen hang-out forum would ever be approved, but it definitely is possible.
    I forgot to add that I am sure aswell as I've been with VC since Sep '07 now and the monthly deposits just keep on rising as the traffic keeps a comin'. Was also confirmed as being accepted by CPX at the weekend, just waiting for them to get back to me with my codes etc.

Has anyone used, or still use CPX. Anyone have any thoughts/experience using them? they have strong above the fold policy which is fairplay and it will be interesting as a test to strip out VC ads one month and compare to how CPX performs.

Possibly...

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are some good ideas here
    cetin hakimoglu

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rich_uk View Post
    I forgot to add that I am sure aswell as I've been with VC since Sep '07 now and the monthly deposits just keep on rising as the traffic keeps a comin'. Was also confirmed as being accepted by CPX at the weekend, just waiting for them to get back to me with my codes etc.

Has anyone used, or still use CPX. Anyone have any thoughts/experience using them? they have strong above the fold policy which is fairplay and it will be interesting as a test to strip out VC ads one month and compare to how CPX performs.

Possibly...
    They pay $0.10-$0.20. Don't bother replacing VC with them. They don't care where you put the ads because your payout is going to be based on conversions and clicks.