User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to get online enquiry in terms of SEO

Dear Friends,

I had promoted our website,<snip> where all the keywords are in Google 1-10 position, for all keywords its ranking is superb, but the problem is when visitors visit this site they don’t post any enquiry for purchasing products.

Where the other site <snip> they have also well rank in Google, and here per day 3- 4 enquiries posted for purchasing products.

Both are antique websites, but as per SEO I can’t understand what the problem with antique oak where ranking is better than next one.

Please discuss with me my SEO friend and let me know what the solution is.
    I eagerly wait for your positive response.

Ani Bena
    Last edited by Shyflower; Dec 27, 2007 at 07:29. Reason: Links to your site are only allowed in your signature.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEO is used for imporving the rank of site in search engine results, and since your site is already ranking pretty good for the related keywords, you can't ask for anything more. As far as low conversion rate is concerned, you might wanna have a relook at your site design, prices and quality of products in stock.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what is your keyword?

Though some keywords are showing some good figures in terms of SERPs (Ranking) there are keywords thats not capable to deliver sales or for some visits.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hello,
    i seen both the site, and conclude that only traffic is not important for any site. it must be relevant. here is one best example

If we have flower related site selling in London than how can we decide the keyword. Here is some keywords example for that site
    - flower
    - buy flowers
    - flowers in London
    - buy flower in London

Among those 4 keyword if we have to decide 2 keywords than I will go for 2nd and 3rd because 1st and 4th one will bring more traffic than 2nd and 3rd but it will not relevant to out targeted market. Because, it is not necessary that person searching for flower or flower in London want to purchase the flower, but a person who is searching for buy flower or buy flower in London is interested to purchase the flower. So, conclusion is we have to keep in minds that target those keywords which not only brings the traffic but also brings the conversion. So keyword research help to target relevant keywords for site.

one more suggestion
    design of <snip> is not attractive and look messy. it will be batter if you redesign it like another site u post here.

all the best
    Last edited by Shyflower; Dec 27, 2007 at 07:30. Reason: removed link to op's site

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd agree with what has been said already.

You might also want to consider studying your logs in detail, look at how long visitors stay, from where are they coming, which page they enter/leave, etc... This gives you an indication of where the problem of conversion might be.

Then you might want to look at your site design and try to improve on that.
    Dan G
    Marketing Strategist & Consultant

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It's not an SEO problem. It's a conversion problem. Your competitor is simply doing a better job of converting their visitors in inquiries. That basically means their website is better from a conversion point of view. You should get a Website Review and see what others have to say about your website (please, no website reviews in this thread). You'll probably need to make changes to improve your conversions.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear SEO Friends

Thanking you very much for your time to see our sites and tell us your suggestion which means a lot of improvement for our site

Our designer redesign our sites <snip>

So friend just tell me now the is the design good for enough for eye-catching to our visitors to get more enquiry.

I eagerly wait for your suggestion. Let me know

Thanking you

Ani Bena
    Last edited by stymiee; Dec 28, 2007 at 07:09.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ani Bena View Post
    Dear SEO Friends

Thanking you very much for your time to see our sites and tell us your suggestion which means a lot of improvement for our site

Our designer redesign our sites http://www.antiqueoakfurniture.co.uk/newsite/index.asp

So friend just tell me now the is the design good for enough for eye-catching to our visitors to get more enquiry.

I eagerly wait for your suggestion. Let me know

Thanking you

Ani Bena
    As stymiee already suggested, put this request in the website review section
    , you will get much better responses. Also, you'll have to first review 3 other member's website in the review section, before you can post your own website for review.

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ^