User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Vizi Direct - Apology

There have been a few posts in this forum about Vizi Direct, so we'd like to address any problems.

In the last several months, a large amount of publishers have been signing up. Many of these publishers are "small" publishers who do under $400.00 a month in revenue, and don't meet our min threshhold for payment. THus, they did not get their first month payment, and often it took 6 months to reach $400.00.

However, we decided to do a one time payment of everyone under $400.00 and send checks to every publisher, regardless of the cost. We received at least 10 checks returned from international publishers, telling us it cost more to cash the check than the cost of the check.

Because of this, we are removing about 500 publishers who don't reach $400.00 a month and only accepting sites in our network that have a certain size. We will no longer be accepting "small" sites into the network that can't fill at least a few million impressions at least a month if not more.

If you have not been paid, please contact terri@vizi-inc.com - she is the head of accounting, and will pay all publishers who want to be paid regardless if they are under the $400.00 limit.

Again, our apologies for any misunderstandings, and we promise to work to fix and problems. We will immediately wire, send checks, paypal, whatever is necessary to fix any publishers need for payment, regardless of it being $5.00 or $500,000 (and we do have pulbishers that size!)

Happy Holidays,
    The Vizi Team
    Last edited by Jelena; Dec 26, 2007 at 02:16. Reason: keep links in your signature please
    Support | ViziDirect
    Rated as one of the top 5
    networks in the world
    according to Media Magazine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to the information on the DMX direct page, your threshold is $25, not $400.

From your own publisher terms:

We will pay you within sixty (60) days of the end of the month for the placement of the applicable Advertising Materials, based on the advertisers payments. If the total amount we owe to you for a given month is less than $15, we may defer such payment until the next month. There is no mention of a $400 threshold.

I've also emailed you guys a few times about retrieving my direct login information to your site and no one has ever responded but you'll send me email from Justin who never replies to email. Neither does Andrew .

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I thought the minimum was $100 ? now $400 ? Are the existing publishers going to be offered faster payment term and other payment option such as paypal, wire or EFT ?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd love to see where it says $15.00 because that is incorrect, and not happy to hear that DMX put this incorrectly. That being said, we are paying everyone even if the payment is $15.00 and everyone should have recieved payments.

Emails for payment questions:
    Terri@vizi-inc.com (accounting)
    or Ela@vizi-inc.com (site rep)

We are looking into EFT in 2008 and net 15.
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViziDirect View Post
    I'd love to see where it says $15.00 because that is incorrect, and not happy to hear that DMX put this incorrectly. That being said, we are paying everyone even if the payment is $15.00 and everyone should have recieved payments.

Emails for payment questions:
    Terri@vizi-inc.com (accounting)
    or Ela@vizi-inc.com (site rep)

We are looking into EFT in 2008 and net 15.
    Even in your own terms, it says $25.

You also did not answer my question of why no one in your company responds to email.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We respond to email. If this is not the case, give us a call at (212) 777-6778

Send me an email here, adn tell us who you are.
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it takes a few million impressions to make $400, thats pretty sad.

SitePoint Member kissedbymysweety's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CLKeenan View Post
    If it takes a few million impressions to make $400, thats pretty sad.
    Agreed!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been a Vizi publisher for a while now and I have not received much trouble from them as far as payments go. I didn't get one months pay a while back, but after I complained they fixed the problem and I got my check.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We respond to email. If this is not the case, give us a call at (212) 777-6778

Send me an email here, adn tell us who you are.
    You still haven't explained why the terms on your own site say $25. I've looked all over your site to see where it says payment terms are $400 and I can't find it anywhere. It seems like you just don't want to be bothered with following your own terms.

If you won't answer your email, I'm not terribly interested in making long distance calls to your company.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Playing these games. You should be ashamed of yourselves for treating publishers like you do. These threads are all over the place on the net. Can't be a coincidence.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats just shows who they are and how they are, cant even post a single righ post on here and admitting that their support is bad (via pm to me).

Probably 2-3 people are trying to run a so called "online advertising business".

$400 ? lol, thats a laugh, couldnt come up with something else?

From DMX:

Network Status Rev. Share Payment Options Minimum Payout Payment Terms
    Vizi Direct Available 60% check $25.00 Net 60 days

Instead of posting here maybe you better email DMX and say that they "put this incorrectly" ? And you wont have another dozen pubs who could potentially sign up to $25 min. term and blame you after of non paying?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NFS, you did not read. We paid every publisher, regardless of the min because of this concern. All publishers are being paid, and we will be getting rid of the min amount -- thank you for the suggestion.

In fact, if you read all the publishers on here, they have all said when they had a problem it was taken care of immediately, and they have had NO Problems whatsoever.

Our publishers include LYCOS, MYSPACE.com, FACEBOOK and thousands of LARGE sites. We are slowly expanding to medium size sites.
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NFS, you did not read. We paid every publisher, regardless of the min because of this concern. All publishers are being paid, and we will be getting rid of the min amount -- thank you for the suggestion.

In fact, if you read all the publishers on here, they have all said when they had a problem it was taken care of immediately, and they have had NO Problems whatsoever.

Our publishers include LYCOS, MYSPACE.com, FACEBOOK and thousands of LARGE sites. We are slowly expanding to medium size sites.
    Really? All pubs are happy here now? Im glad if thats true, now check the threads started in DMX system if you ever get a chance.

You can expand whatever you like with your poor support. You said it, that the $25 min term was a mistake of DMX, its not my words.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks, will have someone look in DMX. We really don't use that system much anymore, but will take a look
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found it very amusing.

Thanks, will have someone look in DMX. We really don't use that system much anymore, but will take a look

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By the way, why is that your company always misspell international publisher's name in the cheque ?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by argv1900 View Post
    By the way, why is that your company always misspell international publisher's name in the cheque ?
    Sure! It provides humor to everyone involved!
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ha, you did that deliberately !
    Bloody hell, no wonder people can't bank in their cheques.

What kind of company are you ??

Sure! It provides humor to everyone involved!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was obviously a joke! As a note, any bank will cash a check that is slightly mispelled.

Seriously, if you are having a problem, tell us.
    Support | ViziDirect
    networks in the world

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well i cant say about other peoples , but whenever i contact Vizi i got prompt response

I m getting my checks on Time and after Reading this post i contact Terri about my payments as i confused with you guyz posts but once again i got response within 24 hours and they confirmed my Check issue date

Big network work with hundreds of Publishers and there is chance of 1-2% publisher find some error or delay , The Best way is contact support with all details and give them some time , Just a suggestion

Regards

Tauseef

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tauseef View Post
    Well i cant say about other peoples , but whenever i contact Vizi i got prompt response

I m getting my checks on Time and after Reading this post i contact Terri about my payments as i confused with you guyz posts but once again i got response within 24 hours and they confirmed my Check issue date

Big network work with hundreds of Publishers and there is chance of 1-2% publisher find some error or delay , The Best way is contact support with all details and give them some time , Just a suggestion

Regards

Tauseef
    I think a lot of people have given them some time and then more time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We will no longer be accepting "small" sites into the network that can't fill at least a few million impressions at least a month if not more.
    Amazon and Google wouldn't be what they are today if they didn't take in the small publishers. Remember that big publishers started out as small publishers, if you don't get them there, you never will. Competition is fierce and you're not helping yourself.

Not signed to your service and don't intend to.

400$ treshold? Damn that's greedy, greedy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was obviously a joke! As a note, any bank will cash a check that is slightly mispelled.

Seriously, if you are having a problem, tell us.
    Damn, that's the most stupid thing I ever heard, you loose another point for credibility.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never had a problem with Vizi support. I did receive a $60 check not long ago though which I had to send back, due to cost of cashing being like $40. I prefer a minimum of $500 for any check payments.

And banks never have problems cashing a check where the name is spelt wrong. I've never received a check from a US company with my name being 100% correct. Same goes for a friend in Finland who's name is always missing a few letters on checks.