SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Backlink ways for SE

I post this thread is for collecting all SEOs best experience to let other SEO fans to have good ways to optimize their site rank on SEs. and to avoid any unusefull effort for this.

The ways I use for it as follows:

1- Building links with other relative site with High PR. This is the basic way and also the important way;

2- Building as many as blogs and build blog enroll to your site. This is the good ways which you can easily to get backlinks.

3-Registering forum and post, this is also one good way but not the best way;

4-post comments on other's blog with High PR. this is also one effective way. But now most blogs have anti-comments sys and it isnot easy to get.

5-Post aritcle. but this require original comments and it will cost much time and much energe to get.

Any others way or tools to get backlink,please follow this thread and post.

Thanks.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6-submit your blogs to directroies.

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You keep mentioning PR. Forget PR. Your chasing thew wrong thing.

And all of the methods you mention only get low quality links. They won't do a whole lot for you. Here's a good tip: build a really good website that people will want to link to on their own. That will be far more effective in getting backlinks then anything listed above.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your are right,but pr is important,my uncle got a company and they produce real good goods,many company who make related products link to the company's homepage,but they got a huge flash on homepage,i googled many times of their products never rank well ,so SEO+PR+ CONTENT is the right way

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaynet View Post
    Your are right,but pr is important,my uncle got a company and they produce real good goods,many company who make related products link to the company's homepage,but they got a huge flash on homepage,i googled many times of their products never rank well ,so SEO+PR+ CONTENT is the right way
    You need to read the Search Engine Optimization FAQ. In it you will learn that this situation has nothing to do with PR. It has to do with the fact that their homepage was a big inaccessible mess that is bad for SEO. It has nothing to with PR.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by water2filter View Post
    I post this thread is for collecting all SEOs best experience to let other SEO fans to have good ways to optimize their site rank on SEs. and to avoid any unusefull effort for this.

The ways I use for it as follows:

1- Building links with other relative site with High PR. This is the basic way and also the important way;

2- Building as many as blogs and build blog enroll to your site. This is the good ways which you can easily to get backlinks.

3-Registering forum and post, this is also one good way but not the best way;

4-post comments on other's blog with High PR. this is also one effective way. But now most blogs have anti-comments sys and it isnot easy to get.

5-Post aritcle. but this require original comments and it will cost much time and much energe to get.

Any others way or tools to get backlink,please follow this thread and post.

Thanks.
    I think Natural linking (link bait) is the best solution for back links. In link baiting you may get the links naturally to boost up your SERPs.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Find a niche with less sites listed works nice so does link baiting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    You keep mentioning PR. Forget PR. Your chasing thew wrong thing.

And all of the methods you mention only get low quality links. They won't do a whole lot for you. Here's a good tip: build a really good website that people will want to link to on their own. That will be far more effective in getting backlinks then anything listed above.
    Of course,you are right.All people know the content is so important to the web site.But if the site donot have been optimized well,even if it get good content,it need time to find by people. and then get backlink,and then get the rank. I am just afraind it take too long time for it.

From experience of me,I used more than three month to optimize my site,and then try to get some quality backlink to it, and now my site rank all before 100 on google for several popular keyword,such as water filter,water dispenser,water purifier... but before I optimize it, it get no rank on google.

I think there is some technical to let the SEO to rank them site in short time. And also I thinks this is what most of SEOs seek for,especialy,it is so effective for new site.

And on the other hand, most company or personal site will not be famous by themself. the SEOs must do some work to let visitors to find them easily.