0 Thread(s)

Question my website don't appear in google search result

Hi every body ,
    I have problem in my website ,
    I use a clear URL tools , and I make all pages name as a page title
    I don't know what's happend in google my website not appear in the result
    my website is soofra.com
    when I search for "soofra" I can't find my website
    but when I search for "soofra.com" it's the first result.
    what is the problem ?? and what I have to do ?
    Open Blocked website
    Open Blocked Website
    Knowledge Is Knowing That A Tomato Is A Fruit,
    Wisdom Is Not Putting It In A Fruit Salad.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The answer is simple get more quality backlinks to your site, put a link to your site in your signature.

Besides i just noticed, your site is in a language other than english and soofra doesn't appear anywhere in your site's text, so if you want to rank for soofra in google, get a lot of links to your site with soofra as anchor text.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think that backlinks is the problem ,
    coz my website , have a good backlinks and it must appear in the first result when somone search for soofra
    Open Blocked website
    Open Blocked Website
    Knowledge Is Knowing That A Tomato Is A Fruit,
    Wisdom Is Not Putting It In A Fruit Salad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not surprised your site isn't showing up for a search term of Soofra. That word is not on your site - or at least not that I can find.

SitePoint Member JochenVandeVelde's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try using the word 'Soofra' in your page content or title and get some backlinks to your site (with 'Soofra' in the anchor text). You'll rank much higher after a while.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hi

backs are not the problem i think...let me check it again...

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well,how old is your site,you know some sites are too young to be indexed.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Put a link in regular indexed site so that your site is picked up in indexing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you should all read trough the thread. He is already indexed, he justs wants to rank #1 for his site title 'Soofra'. In that case you just need to get some backlinks to your site (with 'Soofra' as the link text).

Put a link in your signature.

Error 404: Life not found silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he's not even returning for his domain name in the SERP it's most likely because he's incurred some kind of penalty.
    It's 530 people, but do you really get it?
    ImgWebDesign - Web design in Buxton, High Peak, Derbyshire UK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJMcClure View Post
    If he's not even returning for his domain name in the SERP it's most likely because he's incurred some kind of penalty.
    He is returning for his own domain name as the first result. Read the original post.

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy hooperman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ruba View Post
    and what I have to do ?
    Using the term you want to be found for would be a start. It takes more than simply putting a keyword in your URL to rank for it.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hooperman View Post
    Using the term you want to be found for would be a start. It takes more than simply putting a keyword in your URL to rank for it.
    You know you can rank for a term which isn't even included in your website, if you can get enough backlinks with that term as anchor text, besides soofra isn't even a popular keyword so a link to his site in his signature with the anchor text soofra would be enough to get his site to rank #1 for that term.

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy hooperman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dman_2007 View Post
    You know you can rank for a term which isn't even included in your website, if you can get enough backlinks with that term as anchor text, besides soofra isn't even a popular keyword so a link to his site in his signature with the anchor text soofra would be enough to get his site to rank #1 for that term.
    I realise that, but wouldn't you think that actually writing about something you want to rank for would be a good idea? I would

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's known as Googlebombing. That was fun to do to show how Google worked, but in practical purposes it rarely, if ever, actually happens.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    That's known as Googlebombing. That was fun to do to show how Google worked, but in practical purposes it rarely, if ever, actually happens.
    Actually it does, see this search result for the keyword tiny url, here's the link : http://www.google.com/search?q=tiny+...&start=20&sa=N

You'll notice this site in the result http://episcopalbayarea.org/joomla/c...er/Itemid,167/

It doesn't have tiny url anywhere in its text, but it still ranks in the third page. See the cache of that page here :
    http://209.85.175.104/search?q=cache...7&client=opera

google specifically says that the term tiny url appear only in links pointing to this page not in the text. tiny url is moderately competitive term and if a site can rank for that term with just links and no text in the body, then i am sure the OP's site can easily rank for soofra which has virtually no competition as far as i can see with few links.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That probably has to do with the fact that they probably use tinyurl to redirect to that page and have links pointing to the tinyurl address. Because of the redirect you won't be able to find the links to that page directly.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Make sure to have keywords you want in text and page title to help site get listed for it

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That probably has to do with the fact that they probably use tinyurl to redirect to that page and have links pointing to the tinyurl address. Because of the redirect you won't be able to find the links to that page directly.
    Yes, that is the point i was making. Since tinyurl.com uses 301 redirects, those links are counted as links to the specified website and tinyurl in the link anchor is parsed as tiny url by googlebot, hence they rank for tiny url even without having tiny url in their text.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, that is the point i was making. Since tinyurl.com uses 301 redirects, those links are counted as links to the specified website and tinyurl in the link anchor is parsed as tiny url by googlebot, hence they rank for tiny url even without having tiny url in their text.
    Yeah but that doesn't quite back you up completely. The fact that the text appears in their URL means it essentially is in their content. Even if it is by redirect.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah but that doesn't quite back you up completely. The fact that the text appears in their URL means it essentially is in their content. Even if it is by redirect.
    That statement doesn't really makes sense, the cache link i gave you in the post above specifically states that the terms only appear in the link pointing to page, if the words in the redirect are considered as part of the content then i am sure google won't have shown that notice at the top of the page.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That statement doesn't really makes sense, the cache link i gave you in the post above specifically states that the terms only appear in the link pointing to page, if the words in the redirect are considered as part of the content then i am sure google won't have shown that notice at the top of the page.
    It occurs in the URL of the page which is technically part of the content (from an SEO point of view). If the word wasn't in the URL at all then it be different.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Getting back on topic, then, how come that this guy's website isn't shown in Google when searched for soofra but for soofra.com it's number 1. Is it really just the fact that soofra doesn't appear anywhere on his/her page. But then how come it's listed for soofra.com - I don't see this mentioned anywhere on the page.
    Dan G
    Marketing Strategist & Consultant

Error 404: Life not found silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by c2uk View Post
    Getting back on topic, then, how come that this guy's website isn't shown in Google when searched for soofra but for soofra.com it's number 1. Is it really just the fact that soofra doesn't appear anywhere on his/her page. But then how come it's listed for soofra.com - I don't see this mentioned anywhere on the page.
    Because other sites are considered more relevant for the search term 'soofra' (right now your reply is the number one return) and his domain is bound to show up number one for the search 'soofra.com'. Luckily, because it seems soofra is an arabic word that's used a lot.
    It's 530 people, but do you really get it?
    ImgWebDesign - Web design in Buxton, High Peak, Derbyshire UK.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...his domain is bound to show up number one for the search 'soofra.com'...
    I can see why other pages seem more relevant for soofra, but if that's all that's behind why s/he's No.1 for soofra.com, than that's all I wanted to know. In this case then it seems, url beats every other SEO technique but content is still king when it comes to actual keywords. In which case also, this thread seems to have done more harm than good to him/her.
    Dan G
    Marketing Strategist & Consultant