SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ClickBank success rate?

Hey,

I have just started using ClickBank, and right now my results are not that favorable. I'm running offers in the fitness category (more specifically, ab exercise related), finding ones that have good conversion rates and grav between 75 - 175. I've sent 483 'hops' through to the offers, and not a single conversion. My traffic is targeted, too - all the visitors are looking "for more ways to flatten and firm up your abs [click here]". So I was just wondering about other people's success with clickbank - does it usually take so many visitors to have a sale? Also, I am still not clear about 'grav' - the higher the better?
    Nick . all that we see or seem, is but a dream within a dream
    Show someone you care, send them a virtual flower.
    Good deals on men's watches

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Possibility View Post
    Hey,

I have just started using ClickBank, and right now my results are not that favorable. I'm running offers in the fitness category (more specifically, ab exercise related), finding ones that have good conversion rates and grav between 75 - 175. I've sent 483 'hops' through to the offers, and not a single conversion. My traffic is targeted, too - all the visitors are looking "for more ways to flatten and firm up your abs [click here]". So I was just wondering about other people's success with clickbank - does it usually take so many visitors to have a sale? Also, I am still not clear about 'grav' - the higher the better?
    It took me about 2-3 weeks after my first ad campaigns that I can see my first sale @ CB. Its about cookbook recipes.Via my Google Adwords I had about;

- 350 Clicks
    - abt 185,000 Impressions
    - 0.19% CTR

And sadly, I've yet to recoup my initial investment for the Google Adwords I paid. So I've stopped all my campaigns now while finding other less capital intensive alternatives.

Maybe its in my strategy or perhaps there's already an influx of stuffs like that - i never know. But heck, Im not forking any investments for now - at least not so soon.

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you really sure there is currently some money to do with ClickBank products & adwords ?

Google is the one to make big money, for sure!

Maybe you could check the competition on some keywords for some days