SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

___An article for webpromotion

I'd like to promote our website by placing an article about similar products and services as ours. Tell the history how it was invented, how it was developed, etc. We produce and offer software thus I believe it would be interesting article to a wide audience. At the end of the article I'm going to place a link to us.

Can you please let me know where I can place such an article for free? How should I search for it?

Thanks in advance.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also would like to know where are the good article sites where I could earn money from my articles.

What if for example, I am have passed my article to a company and I was paid for that. Now I would post or sell that same article again to another company, could I do that?

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by talkalot View Post
    What if for example, I am have passed my article to a company and I was paid for that. Now I would post or sell that same article again to another company, could I do that?
    Depends on your agreement with the first company. They may want exclusive rights to it and if they do you can't resell it or post it elsewhere.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are, God knows how many sites out there you can submit to. Plus you have submissions sites, like ezinearticles.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    Depends on your agreement with the first company. They may want exclusive rights to it and if they do you can't resell it or post it elsewhere.
    Is there a difference between when I work for a company to write articles and writing individual articles then selling it to them? I'm thinking of the latter one that I could sell my articles to different companies.

What about Intellectual Property Rights? Although the company has published it, I have written it with my own knowledge.