SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Well respected aff program?

hi gang.

I own <snip>- we recently decided to go paid and wrap it around an easy 1 tier affiliate program, namely we went with ClickBank. Seems our content is too sexy, and despite trying to workout a solution with them it looks like we will not be approved... We setup a trial and monthly recurring billing, and offered affiliates 50&#37;(recurring)...

My question: Other than CB - What aff programs are popular for ENT. based sites that have a large amount of affiliates? I'm aware of CJ (expensive setup and 30% fee per conversion), ShareASale, ShareResults, however before I make another move I'd love to hear others input...

We use to have an in-house aff system, nice but a pain to manage and look after - not to mention affiliate recruitment to in-house systems is difficult, most like big reputable names (as they should) they can trust.

Anyone care to shed some light?

Thank you kindly in advance for any input/suggestions.
    Norb.
    Last edited by Shyflower; Dec 16, 2007 at 06:13. Reason: links to your site are not allowed except in your signature

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm wondering this same thing myself. my site is <snip>.

peace.
    Last edited by Shyflower; Dec 16, 2007 at 06:13. Reason: links to your site are not allowed except in your signature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oops sorry for the link post mods;

In short I'd love to hear from anyone that has a SN wrapped around a reputable AFF program, pm or post please.

Thanks
    NC