User Tag List

Thread: Seo Company ?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Seo Company ?

Do anybody knows any good SEO company or can anybody gives me any idea to promote my site on the search engines ?
    Last edited by manparas; Dec 9, 2007 at 11:28. Reason: www.hotel-mike.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    FYI to people who respond, only give personal recommendations based on your own experience. Do not recommend your own services or your posts will get removed. Thank you.
    Sara

In memoriam gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Schulz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's always better to learn SEO yourself than it is to waste your money on "companies" who promise you magic silver bullet solutions yet only give you expired snake oil.

I strongly suggest you read the Search Engine Optimization FAQ here on SitePoint as well as Chris Beasley's SEO Guide. Also avoid any SEO resource that you have to pay for in order to read (including but not limited to Aaron Wall's SEO Book).

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Further to Dans point is to research SEO not just for you to do but so you can direct a company to do it properly. Companies (more specifically bad companies) make thier money off ignorance. They probably can get you short term results but in 6 months once you have been banned or fallen from the first page they will turn around and say they gave you the service you requested. I do my own SEO with reasonable successbut thats because im a cheap skate.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEO, as exaggerated by most companies, is actually not a complex thing. With slight understanding of some basic rules you can easily optimize your website yourself. However you will have to be a bit patient as you won’t get the results in a day.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SEO companies are only good for you if they own about 100 different sites from where they can point a one way link to your site, and of course these sites must be of different categories, different ips, different ages, etc..

Mos old known SEO companies do own a network of sites they use to offer to their customers, and of course they will sell you the one way link priced on a per link basis....so get ready to spend from $500.00 to $1500.00 a month with these companies and only to get links...forget about the onpage stuff...that you should learn and do yourself, and invest on linking instead. Someone will probably reply to my post saying you should not buy links...well business is business and selling links is hot these days...and for SE to find out what link is organic and what link is advertising is pretty hard to differentiate yet...

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is a good SEO company for you,please kindly check here.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO best advice for choosing a good SEO company is to search for "SEO company" in Google)