SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh cool fine then maybe i need to add a signature thanks for the information i did not know this one

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would certainly agree that everyone should have a similar site,and that experience is ultimately the best method to know how best to grow your company...but for those with no experience,i feel they are entitled to see what is out there and hopefully find a site with step by step instructions that they feel comfortable starting with. I looked for a long,long time before i actually waded through the hype and found a site that actually taught me how to develop my internet skills and actually make some headway in marketing and advertising. Hopefully our times of trial and error will help those just beginning and looking for a profitable system without all the "hype".

Google ad words is excellent then local yellow paper.

plus internet marketing
    Last edited by stymiee; Jan 29, 2008 at 07:50.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Diversity in internet marketing would spell the difference - SEO, Paid advertisements, offline promotion, link exchange with relevant sites, etc. - are some of the factors to be considered IMO
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    use normal cpm ads

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iternet marketing is not easy and there is many think to know. There is many technics has to learn, can be possible only through experience . So better first start from forum discussion. If work on forum submission at least 1 month can gain many knowledge..