SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

give me some real free directories to sumbit site..

well
    backlink has great value in seo..(qualitative has higher)..for the new sites web directory submission may be best way to bulk backlinks...

ok we can ingore about the pr and just may think the site which pr is greater than 5..

so the directories have become very very commecialized and all virtually are asking for money...

so can i get some sites list (may be 50-100) where can i summit my new site free of cost...with out recripocal link and which indeed adds good site....some says for free it will be added after 9 months...

thanks
    real free directories
    i google and found many but its says free but almost 90% has some cost ..as they say one time cost or need reprocal link...some dont give concern to free submission and though accept link is not approved...

thanks

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lawless87 View Post

well thanks for url
    but it is same story...
    i was starting with the site http://www.boshuda.com/ which clearly says free but after coming some text box it says recripocal link...and to add to insult ..when we submit after entering recriprocal link ..it says page cannot be accessed..or unauthorized...

so its same story...just showing some thing outside and fooling people

isn't there any real free web directory in this world...

if now we think we should put one here(mean in this forum) and make it sticky..

thanks

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have no problem with adding my website to that directory.

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Directories change terms all the time. After they get ranked some change to paid ones. Just look over each one and add site when you can.

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank1 View Post
    well
    backlink has great value in seo..(qualitative has higher)..for the new sites web directory submission may be best way to bulk backlinks...

ok we can ingore about the pr and just may think the site which pr is greater than 5..

so the directories have become very very commecialized and all virtually are asking for money...

so can i get some sites list (may be 50-100) where can i summit my new site free of cost...with out recripocal link and which indeed adds good site....some says for free it will be added after 9 months...

thanks
    real free directories
    i google and found many but its says free but almost 90% has some cost ..as they say one time cost or need reprocal link...some dont give concern to free submission and though accept link is not approved...

thanks
    FYI, directory links are low quality links so don't expect them to make much of an impact in your SEO efforts. You do want to do it, especially for a new site, but don't have high expectations for your efforts.

phpLD Fanatic bronze trophy dvduval's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finding new directories soon after they are released is a good way to get some free links quickly. Another good source for this is http://info.vilesilencer.com

As mentioned above, I like http://www.directorycritic.com/new-directories.html too.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SE'od.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any way thanks for all

seo guru
    well we donot have much expectation but rather we have no way out if we dont like to outsource our job ...after to larger extent beside online seo ..which major web masters who come to forum like this do...is off line seo ..(you know it all)...so when we say offline seo ..we can think of number 1 as trying to build money if we dont want to go for paid so called experts who submits sites to directotries....to get higher rank...
    so we are forced to do it now and hope for the best for small sites..

other if there are no free web directory list ..then there are lots of web direcotry sites...
    we can post it in forum ..may be another post or even this..
    i do have 5-15 free web directories which are free up to now..
    so we will eventually end by making a good list

any way thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvduval View Post
    Finding new directories soon after they are released is a good way to get some free links quickly. Another good source for this is http://info.vilesilencer.com

As mentioned above, I like http://www.directorycritic.com/new-directories.html too.
    thanks for comments

but when the directory are new ...they usually have low pr...and what i have been taught so far in this forum is ..in real there is no worth of keeping link in site which has low pr or very new site ..literally in seo...

so that may be problem

and about that directory...
    people usually try to do the things ontheir on may be to know but in most case to save money...
    so if we go by that directory we might not need seo expert to submit site but rather a employee to distinguish which of the site are really free and which needs money(it takes time..go to site..browse through it..and then may be some time read rules..then then to form...so needs quite a time when we try to submit ..)

HAHA!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    dvduval's list is the best and has some high PR free ones in it as well.
    Cheap web hosting directory listing the cheapest web hosting

Submit articles to an article directory

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by frank1 View Post
    t
    but when the directory are new ...they usually have low pr...and what i have been taught so far in this forum is ..in real there is no worth of keeping link in site which has low pr or very new site ..literally in seo...

so that may be problem
    You didn't learn that here as we always say ignore PR. Focus on your content and getting targeted links. PR will take care of itself.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the links dvduval, lawless87. very useful.

phpLD Fanatic bronze trophy dvduval's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lee_vhoi_ol View Post
    thanks for the links dvduval, lawless87. very useful.
    Sure, glad we could help. Good luck with your site.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll check this one http://www.directorycritic.com/new-directories.html and may submit my new site. Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the useful link submitted few sites there.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PR0 directories or links will be PR4 or more someday as long as they do not spam and offer some content or good service to visitors...so I would not mind linking to a PR0 site as long as it is not an adsense site...or sites of that sort...

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here's another huge list of directories.. it might help..

http://www.submit-add-url.com

Error 404: Life not found silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone done any proper testing of submission speed for links?

I mean that Google will notice if a new site suddenly acquires hundreds of IBLs especially if they're all from free directories and see it as a deliberate attempt to manipulate their system, they may penalise it with a BLOOP penalty.

Does anyone have actual figures on the best rate to acquire IBLs from different types of site with various levels of quality?

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJMcClure View Post
    Has anyone done any proper testing of submission speed for links?

I mean that Google will notice if a new site suddenly acquires hundreds of IBLs especially if they're all from free directories and see it as a deliberate attempt to manipulate their system, they may penalise it with a BLOOP penalty.

Does anyone have actual figures on the best rate to acquire IBLs from different types of site with various levels of quality?
    Hmmm, I was wondering the same thing. But I think you'd worry later, when you suddenly STOP getting all those links. Then Google would see something suspicious. At least that's what I think, so how about keeping directory submissions at a pace that is sustainable for a longer period of time?

Error 404: Life not found silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lee_vhoi_ol View Post
    Hmmm, I was wondering the same thing. But I think you'd worry later, when you suddenly STOP getting all those links. Then Google would see something suspicious. At least that's what I think, so how about keeping directory submissions at a pace that is sustainable for a longer period of time?
    I think that's exactly the right strategy. Any experts want to give their opinion?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    That's a good strategy. Plus it's easy to work into a schedule since it would only take minutes a day if you have the right tools.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    That's a good strategy. Plus it's easy to work into a schedule since it would only take minutes a day if you have the right tools.
    What might those be?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The InFormEnter FireFox extension is probably the best for directory submissions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    The InFormEnter FireFox extension is probably the best for directory submissions.
    Thanks!