SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anybody with CPA Affiliate Marketing Experience?

I'm looking into getting into CPA affiliate marketing, the programs where you get paid for generating leads when somebody filling out a form, e-mail address, etc.

I know PPC is a popular way to send traffic to these offers. When using PPC, do you send the traffic directly to the offer? If so, what do you put down as the display URL if the destination URL is something like nbjmp.com/click/?s=123456?

If creating landing pages for CPA offers, do you just emulate the information and create a link to the offer?

Any insights would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    CheaperDeals.net - Helping you find the Cheapest Deals

Savvy25.com - For The Young and Savvy

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

cpa rocks

hey,

I do quite well with CPA offers mainly through "azoogle", you can link directly to the offer if you want and just put the url to the main site in the display url, although google dont really like most of the sites for the emal/zip submits so bad quality score.

Just do a L/P about how to get a free.... some graphics and some content below the fld and link direct to the offer page.

test and see what happens, but one caution do your keywrod research properly

thanks andy

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Usually you should always redirect the link, should be a landing page, there you can either place an HTML creative, or just a redirect script directly to the offer and its landing page.
    Charles Gavet, Affiliate Manger, CPALead.com
    HIGHEST PAYOUTS | ROCK SOLID PAYMENTS | REAL 24/7 SUPPORT
    BEST PERFORMING OFFERS | TOOLS YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE
    60+ INCENTIVE OFFERS

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I work at Clickbooth and the way we organize our publishers is by traffic type. So when new affiliates sign up we place you with an affiliate manager who specializes in the type of traffic you're looking to drive. So for example if you're looking to do PPC promotions and sign-up with Clickbooth, you'll be placed with an affiliate manager who is an expert at Search, watches the stats all day, and can give you pointers.
    ErinClickbooth
    Director of Strategic Partnerships
    http://www.clickbooth.com

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's normally best to create landing pages or redirect the visitor as if you use the cpa networks offers urls directly into the ads, then the cpa networks will see where your traffic is coming from and for what keywords and then they could cut you out as you have done the testing for them. At least with a landing page they can't control your landing page, but advertising on Adwords, they can easily use your keywords and bid on the same keywords and then put some TOS up saying you can no longer bid for X keywords.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use a deticated landing site with my own url i purchase then link to the merchant site from their. I try to do a good job of pre-selling.