SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

downloading "pre-built" css files???

I'm looking to write a manual / eBook and am going to write it with HTML using CSS.

Is there anywhere on the web to download a CSS file that would be suitable? In other words, a CSS file containing chapter headings, sub-headings, bulleted lists etc. Basically anything found in a standard book layout.

Yes, I know I could do something myself but I am not an expert in HTML / CSS of any kind, so if I could find a template it might save me a great deal of time.
    Lee Hodgson - Author of the 6.30 Domain Goldrush Articles
    Your Personal Domain Name Consultant
    Domain Name Registration Made Easy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I can't say that any of these will let you use their stylesheet, but it probably won't hurt to ask, if you want. The truth is that you'll have to adapt it anyway, most likely.

Why not post your requirements here so we can help you build one to give your pages a custom flair? It's best to learn it instead of copying it, as it'll probably help make you a better web designer. :-)

~~Hope This Helps

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you go to www.richinstyle.com they have a basic css form which you can use, then you can modify the certain parts that you want to change. Like h1 is for heading 1 ... as Ian said you are best off learning it rather than copying and its a lot simpler than it looks honestly!
    Regular user