SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is there a way to check if a person passed CCNA test?

Is it possible to have a person checked his/her background if a potential employee is really certified by Cisco?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Easiers way would be to ask for the exam results sheet or the certificate if they did the two exam option and only completed the first exam. I don't think Cisco will give you access to it's certified candidates database.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh.. i though there would free access like the ones if you're ZCE. Anyway... I just feel that the upper in our office isn't truly certified. Got some word that he was fired from a previous company because of lack of competency.

Another problem is that the office didn't make a background check. Now, we, the entry level dudes, are suffering.

Ok... here's another whoopee doo...

Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is drawing near...

a.) Americans would rather save money for their xmas shopping so the expected website development would be lower.

b.) Americans will have more websites put up because it's xmas and it's sale sale sale?

Our office predicted that website orders would be lower because xmas draws near.

What is your say about this?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, he could have a ccna and still not know what his doing. There's quite a few websites that sell questions and answers to these exams.

I'd tend to agree wit hthe xmas thing but I'm not in the US so I wouldn't really know. But here in SA everything except retail seems to slow down between now and February.

SitePoint Author silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, if you are holding off until black friday (that's today) to put up your site, then you have probably missed the Christmas shopping season. So I doubt if you will get many extra e-commerce sites because of Christmas.

On the flip side, you can get some companies trying to burn extra budget before the end of the year, so you might see a spike in orders because of that.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh well

About the christmas season thing, the ccna until proven otherwise manger of a guy predicted that we would have lesser people wanting to get a website for this christmas. As of the moment, we don't have any new websites that has the christmas sales thing but a lot of sites that needed maintainence, discounts and all...

We didn't hire any people. 4 has resigned, team leaders and developers, one has gotten chicken pox... we're getting screwed