Thread: My Forums

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My Forums

Here

There are lots of forums gaming, hardware, software and a place for people to debate about stuff.

Edit: I just saw my old post for my forums here. I use different forum software & everythings changed now though.
    Last edited by Matthew_Benstead; Mar 3, 2002 at 06:29.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks like the same thing as the default vB theme with some changed graphics. The purple doesn't really go with your logo, I'm afraid. Be creative and implement a new, innovative design!

I can't tell you how many times I've had to tell people this, but you're making the same mistake with too many forums. I know you'd like to have those filled and want to provide room for such posts, but the reality is that while you are starting out, you are NOT going to be able to have all your forums active. And that will backfire on you because people will be discouraged to participate in empty/dead forums.

My suggestion is to start out small and grow big and also work on customizing your own design.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    default vB theme? My boards have a blue colour style. You're not seeing it for some reason. I'll check it's the default.