SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 39 of 39
  1. #26
    SitePoint Addict Hafsoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    393
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For me i go for Link Building, blog and forum posting!

  2. #27
    SitePoint Zealot WEBLAUNCHPHXX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by winingteam View Post
    3)submit in directories
    Submission in directories are devalued by google and appreciate natural links a lot.

  3. #28
    He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Slave I
    Posts
    23,424
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBLAUNCHPHXX View Post
    Submission in directories are devalued by google
    That's not true. There are no arbitrary penalties for directories. Directories links are just weak because no one links to a directory thus keeping them from gaining any real value and preventing their external links from having any real value.

  4. #29
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think forum posting & links building in relevant sites do a lot favor.
    Explore the Web or Add your Site | webnetclick.com |web directory

  5. #30
    SitePoint Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you could find a way to pursue each strategy, you would be on the right track. The key would be to prioritize which strategy suits your niche best and work from there. But, combining aspects of each is the way to go - in my opinion.

    Good luck!

    Best,

    Clickbooth B
    Clickbooth
    The Exclusive CPA Network
    http://www.clickbooth.com

  6. #31
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    98
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Many good points have been given already but I go with blogs and social bookmarking. Try placing your feet on your targeted clients' shoes. Know what their exact need that you can to offer them. This way, you know where to advertise most.

  7. #32
    SitePoint Evangelist
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    472
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice discussion . I appreciate all

  8. #33
    SitePoint Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    39
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Depends on what do you promote:
    1. website where you get money from advertisement
    2. product
    3. service

    depends on it, you should choose prioriry from seo, blog articles, links, direct marketing
    "si-AdPlace Pro" - Text Ad Software

  9. #34
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sto Dgo
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess, Forum Posting WINS because value is double

    Forum Posting = Quality links building

  10. #35
    He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Slave I
    Posts
    23,424
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsworld View Post
    I guess, Forum Posting WINS because value is double

    Forum Posting = Quality links building
    You didn't read this thread did you? Forum posts are not quality links. They're so low value they're not worth seeking.

  11. #36
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sto Dgo
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stymiee View Post
    You didn't read this thread did you? Forum posts are not quality links. They're so low value they're not worth seeking.
    you can have a signature with a keyword and a link right?
    So I meant it value its double because:

    1: It HELP you ranking ( because of you signature)
    2: A visitor may follow the link in you signature and that means? Yep! a Visit!

  12. #37
    Non-Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Sto Dgo
    Posts
    30
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quality links building; is for Search Engine Ranking
    Blog & Forum posting; is for Link Building and Promotion

  13. #38
    SitePoint Evangelist MrCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    494
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do all of them but always start with QUALITY LINK BUILDING - these would include high PR directory submission, forum and blog posts, etc..
    ClickXposure.com - PPC Management

  14. #39
    He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Slave I
    Posts
    23,424
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mvpsworld View Post
    1: It HELP you ranking ( because of you signature)
    As stated earlier in this thread it doesn't help your rankings as the links are very weak. They have so little value posting just to get the links for SEO is a waste of time. (If you are targeting a very long tail keyword it might but any weak links will do that as well).


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •