SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Buddy Zone support gone

Vastal has finnaly shut down their support forum for good.. He said he doesnt care if he even gets anymore customers... so heres what is going on so far... so think before you go there and buy

Vastal license
    seems Ankur/Vastal has put a copy of a modified license agreement.. ok now anyone who is planning on buying this better really read this close... The problems that I ran into with Ankur was that he wanted to change the rules and the wording of the agreement as we went.. so that he could jsut take back his license.. This is his words not mine.. He said he can take away your license for any reason that he wants.. Well "MY" license agreement doesnt state that he can make changes to the agreement.. BUT the new one that he posted does... jsut look
    Note: Vastal I-Tech & Co. reserves the right to change/amend these terms at any time depending upon the conditions

you can see the full text at
    http://www.vastal.com/license-agreement.html

For your information.. I have full rights to my own script now that I have made a deal with ANkurs attorney.. I have the rights to do hwatever I wish with this script. As long as I strip Vastal's license from it. So I have had this script modified and will have this for sale for a much lower price... Why so cheap.. As I have discussed this with ANkur.. I am not out to make money from this.. only to give people a reasonable price that everyone can afford

The new site is going to be
    http://www.vastalitech.com

Do I have rights to do this.. Absolutley.. I have a standing agreement with The attorney for Vastal and he and ANkur have agreed to this

Thanks
    n1c02

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your site look same as Vastal I-Tech. When you buy the script from them, you got their web site design too ?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no the web design was me messing around.. it will all be changed around by the weekend.. the script will be for sale starting monday 11/19./07