SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Site Review and Feedback on the Concept please

Please take a look at my site www.iwonitlive.com You can log in using Username: me Password: 1111. The games are demos for now as we are trying to attract some sponosors. I would like feedback on not only the site but the concept of the site. It is not just another game site as you will see.

THanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not like the logo as it is very difficult to read. You may want to adjust it a bit to better catch your visitors eye.

The site has a "Vegas" feel to me, very flashy and attention getting. There is a lot happening on your front page, almost to the point of being overwhelmed. I think this feeling is due to that ad at the bottom of the site, the constant flickering is a bit annoying.

For concept I am not quite sure what the site is about. It looks like a game site, but then there is also an auction link that seems very out of place. The Chat link also seems to be out of place.

It may help to have a bit of a blurb on the front page about the purpose of the site. Text will be picked up by search engines and help to get the site more keywords. Following the links at the bottom I was able to figure out what the site was, but even then the auction seems very out of place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the review as far as the auction area we put that there for members to auciton off any winnings they get that they do not fell they will use. The chat area is also there for general chat and we also run a chat trivia game there. As far as your comments about you did not know what the site was about i will look into explaining it batter on the homepage

thanks
    www.stockgoodies.com
    The Online Community for Stock Traders

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sponsors Required

I wont it live.....I think you need to make your name (branding) stand out more it seems to blend in with everthing else around it to much, by making it more prominent I believe it will be easily remembered and recognised.

I am not a gamer myself so I really cannot judge the content for sale however this style of website appeals to me as there is not a overload of information on the page and looks like it woul be easy to find what and where you need to go.

Best of luck finding sponsors.

Axiom5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the review. Although our site is made up of games they are games that cant be played anywhere else. They are more game show games then your typical game site. I do not have bejeweled on this site thanks again
    www.stockgoodies.com
    The Online Community for Stock Traders