SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CSS Flowchart

Hello,

www.neddiefrog.com/css.html

Ive dabbled with a CSS Flowchart, and i know it needs room for improvement.
    My reason for posting it is to find help with improving it. It will be available free online to everyone who is learning css. CSS is complex and flowcharts are ideally used to make things easier to learn and follow.

This type of reference flowchart is not a means to replace all css documentation (if it could i guess that would be nice) but as a means to complement existing documentation on css.

The flowcharts are best viewable in any browser. Printing them out on paper can use up to 7 or pages for one complete flowchart (maybe not a wise idea).

Now it needs to be improved so if anyone would like to help me improve it then let me know. All it takes is a little moment of your time. All i have to do is gather information from you guys, type in conditional statements, add what you want me to put into the flowchart and the flowcharts are drawn automatically ready for others to see.

Thanks,

Ben

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I make it clear that i am not a css professional but i put this out to any css professionals who can maybe help with this flowchart.