Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why is my site banned?

For months my website has been banned from Google:
    http://www.aesap.com

I have contacted Google, I have requested that it be added back to the listings, I have gone through every possible reason why this might be banned and I have done absolutely everything in my power to find out how to get it re-listed.
    I have never received a response from Google -- and I don't even know WHY the site is banned. All I know is that it is, and I am upset.

I have about 60 other domains, and 75% of them are banned. They all went down at the same time. Someone at Google just came to my sites and said: "Ah, yeah -- let's ban all his sites".

I GUESS that the reason is because I had a "network.php" page on all my websites, and all my sites were listed on that page. I guess maybe someone thought I am not allowed to link to all my own sites. But I have since removed that page and none of my sites are linking to each other.

I am just shaking my head -- why is this site banned? There's nothing wrong with it. I haven't done anything that would warrant it being banned. I used to have RSS feeds on the index page, and maybe Google thought well, that's just regurgitated information and banned the site. Many of my other domains did too, but I've removed all that too.
    WHY IS MY SITE BANNED?

I was making an Adsense Cheque every month with my sites and now I am getting JACK. Why?

It can't be my "server" because not all of my sites were banned. SOME of the sites that were banned didn't even have any RSS or links. They w ere all hand made, and there are others that ahve RSS that were not banned. Who ever did the banning was very sloppy. They seem to have just tried to scrounge up all my URL's and ban them all. But they missed about 25% of them.

I am highly confused.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you exchange links with any bad neighborhoods? What have you done to build links?
    Love pets? Why not discuss virtual pets?
    Contact me on Twitter @cpvr

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At around the time all my sites were banned, I has just registered at linkexchanged.com and link2me.com and to be allowed to request links, you have to add their URL's to your website.

However, I figured that since my sites have been running for years and w ere never banned, and that 75% of my websites were banned a week after I started trying to get link exchanges, that might be the cause -- so I removed their links from every one of my websites as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Google thought that you are selling links. I think that's the reason why you have been banned by google. Make an appeal to google so that they double check your account and might refund your lost if they proved that your not selling links.
    Can't afford your dream house? Home Loan Calculator can help you.

Asian Tourism | Malaysia Property |USA Debt Settlement

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy hooperman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLeN View Post
    WHY IS MY SITE BANNED?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLeN
    At around the time all my sites were banned, I has just registered at linkexchanged.com and link2me.com and to be allowed to request links, you have to add their URL's to your website.
    Quote Originally Posted by Google on Link Schemes
    However, some webmasters engage in link exchange schemes and build partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking, disregarding the quality of the links, the sources, and the long-term impact it will have on their sites. This is in violation of Google's webmaster guidelines and can negatively impact your site's ranking in search results.
    http://www.google.com/support/webmas...ge&topic=&type
    Being removed from Google's index is fairly negative in my book.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there

Does seem you have been unlucky, the only problem i can see is that you are selling links on that website you have posted, for example the million dollar homepage, get rid of those, dont sell links it will only cause you more problems, its somthing i did in the past and i was punshed in serps but not banned.

Sounds like the page you had linking ur sites could have been a problem too, as potentially you could have been manipulating pr by doing that.

Just my opinions anyhow hope it helps

Woc
    ]

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well google P****s me off anyway. So what if website owners are selling links? Why should Google have a problem with people selling advertising on their websites? Maybe it will cut into their precious Adwords revenue?

I think I'll submit a URL that I know is selling links. They're probably the biggest sellers of links online:

http://adsense.google.com

B*****S

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi there

If you make ur links as no follow links that dont pass any pr, then they will be fine, thats the only problem google has is that you could be selling links that manipulate pr, ive seen sites still selling them and they havent been banned, so maybe its not that just somthing i noticed.

Google adsense uses javascript, so also doesnt pass any pr.

Woc
    ]

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLeN View Post
    Well google P****s me off anyway. So what if website owners are selling links? Why should Google have a problem with people selling advertising on their websites? Maybe it will cut into their precious Adwords revenue?

I think I'll submit a URL that I know is selling links. They're probably the biggest sellers of links online:

http://adsense.google.com

B*****S
    Google doesn't care if sites sell links or advertising. They do care if people sell links for PR because that is a violation of their TOS. Avoiding that violation is as easy as using nofollow on your paid links. Anyone selling links for PR is knowingly violating their TOS and deserves a penalty (which is never a ban BTW so that isn't the cause of your problem).

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    BTW we have a thread dedicated to Google cracking down on selling links for PR. If we want to discuss that more we should do it there.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did not participate on buying or selling links for PR so that thread doesn't concern or interest me. Any link exchanges I did were with related websites (as a rule) and under the condition that the other site only linked to other related websites also, and also that they did not place my link into a "directory", but only on a resources or links page one link away from the index with less than 50 other links. Those are my linking guidelines. I am very particular and strict with any sites I link with. But thank you.