User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CSS View Source & display options

Hello

I was wondering if there is a way using div tags and style sheet to do the following

I want to be able to display seo content on my site at the bottom of the page when a user is viewing the page but as seo content is important and should be loaded first on the page in the view source is there a way to display this content at the bottom to the users but when you view the source this content is actually right below the body tag

SitePoint Wizard bronze trophy bluedreamer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    By "SEO content" I'm assuming you're thinking of adding a bunch of keyowrds and links that have no real relevance. If that's the case avoid the temptation.

The best "SEO" optimised content is your real page content, ie H1 tags, sub headings and paragraphs of text.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no all content is writen by a content writer and is revelant to the site I am wanting this content to display on the bottom of the page for the user but in the view source I need it to be below the <body> tag loading before the huge navigation that I have

In memoriam gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Schulz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, what does your Web page look like? Bear in mind most of the garbage about "SEO content first" is just that - garbage.