User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have I optimised it right??

Hi,

Ive got a question to ask. im trying to learn SEO. I've got someone who is building me a website as we speak but Im just wondering if I've done the SEO right on this site. <snip> ... This is the site that is getting re-built but im just wondering if ive done everything that could be done for SEO. Ive setup the meta tages, description, named each image etc. please if you can have alook at it and let me know if ive done good and / or what im missing I would really appreciae it.

One last thing, is there a way I can have search engines to index the site daily?? coz my current site ive got eweb profession SEO company and they told me that they install 'code' to have my site indexed daily. how can i find the code??

Thanks everyone
    Last edited by stymiee; Oct 13, 2007 at 09:15.

phpLD Fanatic bronze trophy dvduval's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would say you have done a good enough job that you can move on to other tasks. As you add more content, you'll probably want to look at this again in a few months. And of course, seo will only get you so far these days, so make sure you have a plan to get visitors to your site beyond just search engines.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok thanks heaps.

He's No Good To Me Dead silver trophybronze trophy stymiee's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Sorry, but if you want to be sure your site is well optimized please read the following threads:

If you have question about what you have just read means, please, feel free to ask. Also, if you want to discuss certain SEO principles and how they can be practically applied to a website, then that can be discussed here as well.

However, if you want a website review it must go in the Website Review forum. Please read the guidelines before submitting your site.