User Tag List

Thread: Bloggercamp.com

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bloggercamp.com

About a month old and 20+ posts, not many comments, but about 1k-2k users per week.

A website about WordPress News, SEO, Themes, Tips, and Tutorials...

I'm mainly looking for a review of the content versus my "niche"... not so much the design as it is a modified template by blogohblog.com --- besides I have a new custom design in the wings about to be uploaded in a week or so as I finish the finishing touches.

http://www.bloggercamp.com

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Overall it's not bad. Since you want a review of the content, I'll try and keep to that

The way the content is organized is fine. It's not too hard to find what I'm looking for. You've got a lot going on in your sidebar but I think it's ok.

As far as comments go, you do well in that you respond to comments. This is very important and something a lot of people overlook.

I would recommend removing the alexa redirects from your nav as it doesn't look as professional as a direct link. Overall though I think the content is solid.
    Sara

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ses5909 View Post
    Overall it's not bad. Since you want a review of the content, I'll try and keep to that

The way the content is organized is fine. It's not too hard to find what I'm looking for. You've got a lot going on in your sidebar but I think it's ok.

As far as comments go, you do well in that you respond to comments. This is very important and something a lot of people overlook.

I would recommend removing the alexa redirects from your nav as it doesn't look as professional as a direct link. Overall though I think the content is solid.
    I was actually running the alexa redirect as an experiment on alexa ranking schemes and was going to post my results after the next alexa rank, i've been floating at 200k for about a week 1/2 or 2... wanted to see what it would do to my rank if i did the redirect.

Thanks for the honest feedback, the theme i've been working on for days now has a lot less going on, as i've already kind of "established" myself as a blogger. I don't need that much going on there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bloggercamp View Post
    About a month old and 20+ posts, not many comments, but about 1k-2k users per week.

A website about WordPress News, SEO, Themes, Tips, and Tutorials...

I'm mainly looking for a review of the content versus my "niche"... not so much the design as it is a modified template by blogohblog.com --- besides I have a new custom design in the wings about to be uploaded in a week or so as I finish the finishing touches.

http://www.bloggercamp.com
    Nice design, but i think that, the header menu need some modify...

BigU,
    9HWD.com - The HD Wallpapers Network.
    FB covers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The content layout is fine, very similar to many blogs that I visit....which is a good thing. You don't want people to hunt all over to find the buttons/links, etc.

I think a killer logo would set it off. ;-)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very intuitive buttons and color usage...
    Logo needs to be more captivating

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i agree with allenplus,logo needs to be more work

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice but the problem that i faced was the font,,may be u can increase a bit of that

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The content is displayed nicely on the page the only thing I would do is try to make the header of content sections stand out more maybe a background gradient image.