SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am looking to cobrand with good websites. By good, I mean, sites that don't look stupid and have good content that people tend to like more often than not. I would prefer it if you have your own domain name, but I'm not too picky.

What I would like to do is exchange links or buttons or something, whatever is decided upon with a website, in order to create a larger viewerbase on each of our websites. My site jigga.com is set to launch June 10th and I would like to make this site as massive as possible. I already have $750,000 worth of advertising paid for which will run over the next 6 months along with my own personal advertising.

If you are interested, please email me at december7th99@aol.com and we will discuss what we are each willing to do for each other as part of the cobranding. I have done this program before with my websites and I have found it to be the very best form of promotion that's free. Just let me know.

Richard
    Net Foundry Web Technologies http://www.jigga.com

SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You'd probably get a better response if you posted in the Trading Post forum in these boards. This forum is for people asking questions, answering questions, and bascially chatting about the latest, strongest, techniques for everything promotional.