User Tag List

Thread: kameelperd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

kameelperd

Hi All,

I just finished completing Phase I of my clients site. The site just consists of a home page right now till Phase II when I implement a shopping cart. Let me know your first impressions, suggestions, etc. Thanks

kameelperd

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi

I think this can be improved. Not sure exactly what you can do, me not being a graphist, but I think that the block could be center aligned. One idea. Then, the flash body is looking dull to me. The color and design. You might want to check the design contest section, there are a lot of nice designs there, you might get some nice inspiration from there.

Best.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now this could be because you only have one page up, and that means I was looking at it for longer than normal, but the sexy girl popping up was a bit cartoony looking, like a crap David Blaine levitation trick. Maybe try having her fade in.

A bold use of the black and white, which I like. I definitely get the impression that this brand is stylish, so good work there.

I agree with kigoobe that it should be centered, but I don't have a problem with the design. This one is probably all about branding, and I think you have achieved that.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You really need to center that, its right up against the left side of the screen, really annoying. The floating girls gets kind of repetitive and doesn't look right. I think a site like this would be better using html and css, it doesn't seem like you have a firm grasp on the flash software. I understand that this is just the 1st phase, hopefully you plan on making it more interactive and less boring.