SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let him talk. i don't think he has any grounds to do this and if yahoo does remove you all you have to do is show them that you recieved XX visitors a month / day from them etc and they should put you back. i've never heard of this happeneing before but it sounds a little Gestapo if you ask me...

------------------
    Eric Jones - WR Administrator
    http://www.sitepoint.com
    eric@sitepoint.com
    ICQ 1215804 (mention WR)

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dear Everyone at these forums,
    I dont' know what to do. The guy at a fellow screen saver site is threating to ask yahoo to remove all my sites that are listed because I created a wallpaper site and he's creating a wallpaper site and my site is doing better than his. He says he'll tell yahoo that my site don't have enough content and ask them to remove them. Can he do this? I haven't done anything illegal...
    If he would actually remove my listings somehow, could I press charges against him for the loss I would have (My site all get 1k visitors plus from yahoo). So what could I do. Could I sue him for harassment, or for getting my sites removed, or should I just ignore him?

Michael Mellinger

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I think things have calmed down again with me, and I'm no longer worried. Should have thought first before posting and getting all hyped up over this one guy.

Thanks,
    Michael Mellinger