User Tag List

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Customer Experience

Hi

I hope to get some good feedback. I have been doing this for a little while, yet I’m not growing as fast as I would like.

What I’m trying to get a feel for is the customer’s experience. What is their impression of the site? Is the connection fast enough or does it bog down? Can one navigate the site easily?

My home page is: http://www.filipinaeyes.com

The heart of the site is the gallery at: http://filipinaeyes.com/online-dating-gallery/ (you have to register at gallery to become a member)

If someone would like to register at the gallery to let me know how that experience goes, it would be appreciated. After you register, if you provide me your Username in your reply here, I will give you full permission without having to upload a photo to the gallery for full membership.

Of course if you do want to upload a photo to meet someone, please feel free to do so.

Thanks in advance for any feedback and advise.

Cheers.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any feedback at all would be appreciated.

thanks

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like your hosting account is suspended.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    99SIVTEC

Thanks for the info.......When I read your message I panic .

I called my host and they said it was because of high traffic was the reason for the message. This was news to me. Not sure what is considered high traffic.

I would appreciate another look if you wouldn't mind. Maybe one thing I will need to look into is another host, but hostmonster has always been good to me and I have been real happy with them.

If you try again or if anyone would try again it would be appreciated.

Once I know I have a good design, I may have to do my homework and see what host is best.

Thanks

Thanks
    Last edited by steveeyes; Sep 26, 2007 at 15:06. Reason: Edited my message

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It worked great for me. I liked the layout was easy to navigate and well layed out. Perhaps submitting to some link directories. Posting in some forums holding casual conversations on a regular basis with a signature linking to your website to help propogate it around the net a bit. With filipino women I would also make sure you go to forums and websites that are frequented by Navy personell, I'm sure that hasn't changed in the last 22 years since I was in :-)

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello all

I hope you don't mind me asking for some more feedback.

As far as I know everything is up and running fine. There was a white screen problem and my host moved me to another server which seem to fix the problem (mystery what it was, but moving to another server seem to be the solution).

Here is my home page again

http://www.filipinaeyes.com

Thanks again for any feedback.
    Last edited by steveeyes; Sep 28, 2007 at 08:21. Reason: update

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Homepage:
    Thank you for NOT using a small font size!

Header: Pull it together; make it not so tall.

Put your top links below the header so your visitors see the header first. And I'd use some other color pair than yellow on red...

You've chosen to mostly put your content "top to bottom", layed out in a single column. Look at other web sites and see how effective multiple columns can be.

What IS that frame at upper right???

I'd look for some inspiration and start over.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I completely agree with the above comment about the title, it would look much better if it was all alot closer together.

I think overall the site doesn't give a particularly professional look, mainly due to the bold, grey font. Personally I'd go for something more standard like verdana in black with a normal font-weight.

Your adverts could be better integrated imo, they seem to break up the site quite a bit and take my focus away from the information you're trying to provide me with.
    www.nubornis.com
    Web Development from Nuborn Internet Services

SitePoint Zealot kimberlybarryd's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a good design. What is the box on right top? Could not do anything with it using IE7. The text enlarged when hovered on "Click Filipina Lady for your" is not a good approach. A little finess and you will have a keeper. Enjoy!