User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In memoriam gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Schulz's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icheb View Post
    I'll give you a sarcasm detector for Christmas next year.
    If you were being sarcastic, then why didn't you just use a smiley to indicate that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There are a lot of marketing scams I've seen of the Internet.
    It's hard to believe someone is making millions on the dotcom world.

But I think it's possible to make a good living online.

PS: I'm referring and I do completely agree with the statement of felgall here.

I had put a lot of efforts and knowledge to make a living online....

Knowledge Never Die!

Happy New Year to all of you!

Elitsa

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Schulz View Post
    If you were being sarcastic, then why didn't you just use a smiley to indicate that?
    It gets easier to detect sarcasm after you have removed the stick from a certain place.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Icheb...I think you're out of line. If you're trying to be funny, you aren't.

Anyhoo...on with the subject of the thread. I've seen lots and lots of gurus online over the past 10+ years I've been on the web. I have yet to see any of those programs and schemes that they tout earning anyone but them lots of bucks.

I think the way to make money online is content and usefulness. Sites that are content-rich and provide something of value to the visitor will thrive usually. If you start a site or venture with the sole purpose of making money, it comes through no matter what and it turns people off.

Another way to make money is to have a great idea, develop it, have it be successful (i.e. useful to others) and then sell it for millions of dollars. Think YouTube and such. This type of model can be done off line as well.

Just my quick thoughts on the subject.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tauperkin View Post
    I think the way to make money online is content and usefulness. Sites that are content-rich and provide something of value to the visitor will thrive usually.
    And the medal for Master Of The Obvious goes to... tauperkin!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ummm...why are you here, Icheb? To make yourself feel better by attacking others?

Your comments say a lot about you.

I know, I know....we shouldn't feed the loser trolls so I shouldn't even be addressing Icheb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has something to do with people not using their brains for a second and THINK. If you HAVE to ask whether you can make a living on the internet, you are a moron. If you expect a success over night and aren't willing to invest plenty of time, you are a... you guessed it, moron.

So to all you people who are hesitating with their thumbs up their rears: Get the **** off this forum and START DOING SOMETHING.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The reason a forum exists is for people to ask questions. Some may be obvious to some people, not so to others.

We're all at different points in our experience on the net. Chastising people for asking questions that YOU think are stupid really doesn't help the discussion and scares people away from asking things lest others think them dumb. Not very good for a forum in my opinion.

The fact that, in a lot of you posts here, you are sarcastic and think others are stupid says more about you than them.

Why don't YOU get the ***** off this forum and START DOING SOMETHING besides being sarcastic and crappy to others?

Maybe because you don't have anything else going on but antagonizing others?

Hmmmm......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Calm down, you too. Icheb, if you're going to use sarcasm in your posts, please use the appropriate smileys so people know you are being sarcastic. This is a written medium. Not everyone can tell sarcastic from serious posts very easily all the time.

Off Topic:

Besides, you should be celebrating - the Patriots are 16-0, have scored the most points in a single season, Brady broke Manning's single-season TD record, and Randy Moss has the most TDs by a receiver in a single season.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pissing off the mods is generally a bad idea
    cetin hakimoglu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, the moderators here tend to have pretty thick skins.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tauperkin View Post
    Maybe because you don't have anything else going on but antagonizing others?
    REALLY? That is a highly interesting conclusion. Maybe I'm just sick of people asking the same questions over and over again, questions to which the answer should be obvious.

If you need someone to hold your hand and tell you that not all sites on the internet are losing money and that yes, you can earn money if you are persistent, then maybe, just maybe you should simply shoot yourself. Chances are that people like these would never get off their asses anyways when they can't motivate themselves.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Icheb, do you mean the same people asking the same questions over and over again, or do you mean newer people coming along and asking the same questions that have been asked before by others?

If it's the former, then I can understand how you feel. If it's the latter, then you need to remember that we were all new once ourselves and that giving a helping hand (even if it's just links to prior threads) will help them see the light.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes, u can make good money on the internet.

Nowadays, one can find work at freelance sites. there are different kinds of online jobs available at freelance sittes, like PHP programing, C++ , website developement etc. there are also non technical jobs available like, copywriting, data entry etc.

other than that, you can earn via google adsense.

the answer to ur question is yes, but you will have to invest time. working at freelance sites is free (in most cases).