SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    SitePoint Wizard
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, in that case, they should be made to stand out more.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceeb View Post
    Mmm, well I don't think that "click here" should be used to solve a website's design problems. If links aren't obvious, then "click here" won't stand out to anyone scanning the text either.
    Thinking about it, yeah, you're right. Let's just do away with the overused sentence. its way past its prime.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure that in today's world, people are smart enough to realize that both are hyper links.

I believe if you use the default blue color for hyper links, you can write anything.
    If you use a custom color, like most do, please please please, write "Click here"+blah blah blah.

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DestriAero View Post
    I am sure that in today's world, people are smart enough to realize that both are hyper links.

I believe if you use the default blue color for hyper links, you can write anything.
    If you use a custom color, like most do, please please please, write "Click here"+blah blah blah.
    It's not about people being smart - it's about making things easy for all users no matter what technologies they use. Using blue still won't help people with the screen reader or (possibly) some types of colour-blindness.