SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Selectbox populating div or table

Hey guys,

I have a problem regarding a form..

If you take a look at the link provided you see an example of ceratain selected values beeing passed between two selectboxes..

http://javascript.internet.com/forms...wapper-2.html/

Well my problem is that I want the values to appear on a div or table to right instead of the selectbox there...

Then I also need a delete link next to each selection that appears there and finally the values need to be sent to another php page..

Thanx

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You will need to use the DOM (document.createElement,etc) and AJAX to achieve this. It will be a lot of work, is there a specific reason you don't want to use a select box instead?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thnx for the reply justin

I am developing a website with pretty advanced registration forms that need selectboxes with multiple selections.
    My customer wants for his users to be able to select certain options inside these selectboxes and since there are several of them on the same regform, he want´s the user to be able to see what he/she has chosen throughout the form...
    All of this then needs to be sent to another PHP file (Which then inserts in a DB or sends mails and whatever)

Feel free to give advice and discuss on how this can be done without it becoming too complicated