Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here is some food for thought. If you are to sell online you first have to sell yourself. You can not sell any products with a page such as the one mentioned above.

To answer your question,No. Nore would I ever.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Actually, these courses can be beneficial. We do some search engine positioning for clients all over the world and found that particular course helpful with a couple of the engines. However, I would suggest you do a few things before you pay the money they want for the course. 1) get the keyword live program at analogx.com 2) get a good doorway page program like positionweaver.com 3) get a good search engine position software like topdog.com or webposition.com. 4)Go to searchenginewatch.com and read up 5) go to wordspot.com and get the free report. if you can do all these things and still want to take the course, you may get your moneys worth. If not, I can assure you there is no fairy dust that the course can sprinkle on you to make it happen! :-) good luck!

larry

------------------

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    larry,

thanks. i know about the lack of fairy dust in this game. thanks for your suggestions. so far i've done 2 out of 5, so that seems like i'm on the right track.

i'm sure i'll be here asking silly questions though. it's always good to ask others who know.

holding off on the seminars for now....

obliocat