User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Visio 2007and Visual Basic Dreamweaver 8

IHello Community

I recently purhased Visio 2007 and Visual Basic I chose to purchase the two because I was taken by all of the same features that Dreameaver 8 CS2 posses. But it appears at this point that the Microsoft products offer just a little more fore programming making some what easer.

And I want to know what the Guru's in the community think about this. Pleae let me know what your experiences have have been with the 3 products.

Thank you.

Graymatter

Robert Wellock silver trophybronze trophy xhtmlcoder's Avatar
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They all have different proposes and it depends upon what you really wan to do I've used all three programs but to the latest version of Visio. I've had not problem with any of the programs but like I said they have different purposes.

Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)
    I have used Visio for years and it has always been great. You can do quite a bit without doing any programming; or if you want to use expresions (a simple form of programming you can do some more powerful things. Finally using Visual Basic Script you can do some powerful visual things with Visio.

Visio can output to several web based forrmats but it's main uses are for flowcharts, process maps, organization charts, UML, Network diagrams and database designing. Dreamweaver is more specifically for web design.

Regards,
    ServerStorm
    ictus==""