Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

review

Hi

FIrst impressionsL
    1) remove the stat counter - I don't want to see why so few people have come to the site. Maybe when there are lots of hits you can post it again.
    2) Your eye is not sure what the main heading is. It needs somewhere to go to.
    3) Not sure why you are making it an "American" site - eagle and flag---maybe make it universal.
    4) Your center middle box needs work.

P.s. I haven't read through all the thread and reviews for the site....these are my thoughts...others may have mentioned them already...then you should definitely heed the advice...if confirmed by others. :-)
    Free Africa Pictures for web use|

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe that you have good content for your site. There is a lot of information on various topics.

The one thing the I feel could be improved would be the organization of the site. It looks somewhat overwhleming when you first get there and could be better organized by tabs and sub folders.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Botman View Post
    I believe that you have good content for your site. There is a lot of information on various topics.

The one thing the I feel could be improved would be the organization of the site. It looks somewhat overwhleming when you first get there and could be better organized by tabs and sub folders.
    I agree - right now I was trying to get the content organized.
    I added "Network Tools" under computer applications.
    I have been adding page menus because the content is large and have been organizing content under subtopics - see computer applications "Design & Photo" and "Utilities & Drivers".
    I am having problems with java script menus - so I will be changing to CSS menus, hopefully external style sheets for the menus.
    It all takes time and only one person working on it, and learning as fast as I can.
    All suggestions are appreciated, and those with some information on how to do are especially appreciated.
    Thank You
    falcon

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The website has too much content which in not categorized properly. The website can have a fixed width so that it looks nice and combed.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are right, I am working on that.
    I am trying to put web page menus (menus on each page that has a large amount of content with subcategories - see computer applications - design & photo and/or utilities & drivers)
    I appreciate the review and will try and expedite the process
    Thank you
    falcon