SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot silver trophy Mac69's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cool W.Luke and the Rest

Hello All. Well, I am building a new website. It is going to be somewhat a place where people can read various articles on different topics. Anyway, I am going to have a section called "Internet Success." It will, feature people who have built successful websites. I would like to know is it possible to interview the creator of Sitepoint Forums? I think, it is W.Luke, but I am not sure. So, if it's you W.Luke or whoever, I would like to send you no more than 7 questions for you answer about how you built Sitepoint forums into a very successful website.

If, there is anybody else with a successful website, I would like to put you in my "Internet Success" section. Again, it would be no more than 7 questions for you to answer through email.

By the way, my website is not fancy, but I am trying.

Thank You All

Love and Peace

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have sent a PM to W.Luke informing him of your message (in case he doesn't see this thread).

Marshall Brain of www.howstuffworks.com would also be a cool person to interview. I recently attended one of his presentations and he has quite a fascinating story to tell you.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Be sure to tell us all when its ready!

I'm likely to miss the thread so PM me when its rdy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kaizen, you can choose Track Topic at the top of this thread to track it or reply to my comment and turn Email Notification on before submitting
    Jeroen Mulder

w: www.jeroenmulder.com

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by JMulder
    Kaizen, you can choose Track Topic at the top of this thread to track it or reply to my comment and turn Email Notification on before submitting
    I know.

But i'm assuming that he will use a new thread to advertise his site; instead of digging up an old one.

Also; i already have this thread on email notification because i have set it to automatically do it when i reply

SitePoint Wizard silver trophy TheOriginalH's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally posted by dominique
    (in case he doesn't see this thread).
    Are you real? Wayne has a broadband connection plugged directly into his frontal lobe. In fact, he knew about this post before you even posted it

You may wanna try getting to talk to young MattR as his forums have just topped the 3 million post mark. I would also consider hitting the "grow" section and seeing if you can get any real CPM/CPC success stories, and if there are any "bricks and mortar" heroes.
    ~The Artist Latterly Known as Crazy Hamster~
    922ee590a26bd62eb9b33cf2877a00df
    Currently delving into Django, GIT & CentOS